eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Here's some pics, no comments now, just got home, feel like I'm dying :lol: It was a great show, with a great crowd considering we were on so early. Got some really positive responses from both the audience, and the other bands/tour manager.

IMG_3032-web.jpg

IMG_3033-web.jpg

IMG_3034-web.jpg

IMG_3035-web.jpg

IMG_3036-web.jpg

IMG_3037-web.jpg

IMG_3038-web.jpg

IMG_3039-web.jpg

IMG_3040-web.jpg

IMG_3048-web.jpg

IMG_3050-web.jpg

IMG_3051-web.jpg

IMG_3052-web.jpg

IMG_3053-web.jpg

IMG_3054-web.jpg

IMG_3055-web.jpg

IMG_3056-web.jpg

IMG_3057-web.jpg

IMG_3058-web.jpg

IMG_3060-web.jpg

IMG_3061-web.jpg

And video:

Kotex

Trippin' balls
Reaction score
Looks like it was a good show duder. I like the little tapping lick third video.

Celiak

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Awesome, You guys rule. Obviously you can't hear shit for most of those videos, but the pics are good and that song you posted the other day rules.

Not to keen on the vocals, but then again I'm a guy that prefers singing.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry for not stealing your camera to take pics of as blood runs black - those guys tore shit up!!!

Terrhorse, Veil of Maya, As Blood Runs Black - worth $20 and waiting in line for almost an hour to get in.

for your first show, I'd say you guys fucked shit up good :D (a pit during what, first, 2nd song??)

:yesway:

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry for not stealing your camera to take pics of as blood runs black - those guys tore shit up!!!

Terrhorse, Veil of Maya, As Blood Runs Black - worth $20 and waiting in line for almost an hour to get in.

for your first show, I'd say you guys fucked shit up good :D (a pit during what, first, 2nd song??)

I wasn't looking at the crowd much for the first bit, since our first song's brutal and I wanted to make sure I was hitting the right notes, but by the time I looked up, there was a pit :hbang: And how 'bout that blonde chick headbanging right in front of me, she was really into it :hbang:

But... popped collar? :spock:

If you see us live, it makes perfect sense :lol: Budda/Shotglass know what I'm talking about.

NOT METAL! :rofl:

We do call him the "preppy one" :lol: But I think his lack of metal image makes his stage presence even more effective, as people don't expect what they get from him :lol: And I think the chicks dig it. You want to see "not metal", you should see his car (white Pontiac Vibe with dark tinted windows...really more of a drug dealer's car :lol: )

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
really? that's funny.

parents minivan - gig vehicle of choice the world over :lol:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
How did the singer and guitarist get on stage without wearing any pants :lol:

I just realized they were wearing similar "outfits" :lol:

oh man... aaron, get richard on this board!

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
really? that's funny.

parents minivan - gig vehicle of choice the world over :lol:

I know all about that :lol: Though someday I'll get my own big white pedophile van/tourbus :lol:

How did the singer and guitarist get on stage without wearing any pants :lol:

:rofl:

I just realized they were wearing similar "outfits" :lol:

oh man... aaron, get richard on this board!

:lol: I've mentioned the forum a bunch, but I don't think they're forum types :lol:

Also, a short video of the crowd (unfortunately caught when they weren't moshing much)

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
pants are cool.

im sure if you showed richard the 7's and amps on here, he'd join up :lol:.. what's the other dude's name again? *sigh*

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
matt. easy enough name to remember, but i never asked him haha.

yup, i cant remember the name of the gangsta lookin one who didnt play the show lol.. woulda sold him my C7 but alas its gone tomorrow.

Carvin hopefully ships next week, cuz thats when i gots funds :D

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
matt. easy enough name to remember, but i never asked him haha.

yup, i cant remember the name of the gangsta lookin one who didnt play the show lol.. woulda sold him my C7 but alas its gone tomorrow.

Carvin hopefully ships next week, cuz thats when i gots funds :D

Cool, yeah, he's the tall one lol He's trying to hunt down an LTD M307, which should be awesome if he finds one.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
is it mahogany? is it bad that I laughed when he said his dual rec cant hang with the JCM800?

am i giving away trade secrets? lol

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
is it mahogany? is it bad that I laughed when he said his dual rec cant hang with the JCM800?

am i giving away trade secrets? lol

I'm not sure about the specs of the guitar, but I did the searching for him since he said he wanted the one the guy in Beneath The Massacre uses. And actually, so far, his Dual Rec can't hang with Richard's (early 80s) JCM800, but that's mainly due to 1) needs a retube badly, 2) needs to be boosted badly, and 3) his Marshall Mode 4 cab is probably not the best fit for it. On the plus side, he's got an ISP Decimator in the chain.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
im pretty sure the tubes (flubbly low end and muddines FTEL) and the cab are the big perps here.

i hope he has a sexy rig by the time you guys come out to ottawa ;) lol

no one else is :wub:'ing the first show thread?