T.V. shows you've been watching

Discussion in 'Movies, Books, TV & Media' started by pushpull7, Mar 15, 2015.

1. spudmunkey

spudmunkey SS.org Regular

just finished re-watching The Good Place.

Apparently, when we watched it the first time, I thought the 2nd last episode was the last. I never saw the last until now. What a unique treat!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  2. Seabeast2000

Seabeast2000 lifetime novice Contributor

Just started Tin Star, pretty good start.

3. MFB

MFB Banned

Finished my rewatch of Trigun, as well as season two of The Boys. Season two was wild, felt more calculating than one which was more outright crazy shit to gets you in and now it got to cool off a bit by saving the crazy for big moments. Glad they snuck the deleted scene in as well since they know they have the greenlight for season three already; really curious to see where it goes with how two wrapped up.

Started Monsterland on Hulu, it's very reminiscent of Black Mirror with each episode being it's own contained storyline, but so far only episode three has had a big "oh dang" feeling at the end whereas season one of B.M. made me feel like a piece of shit torturing myself for watching the next episode; but that might also be an unfair comparison because I find S1/2 of Black Mirror to be some of the strongest opening seasons of any shows I've watched, despite how dark they are.

4. mongey

mongey SS.org Regular

watched The boys s2 finale.I really liked the season but I have to admit I was a little underwhelmed with the episode and the ending

5. wankerness

wankerness SS.org Regular

Haunting of Bly Manor - starts out strong, meanders too much, wastes too much time on some sideplots (probably should have been like 7 episodes), doesn't really have any scares after the first several episodes, but man that finale destroyed me. Really beautiful stuff.