FS Strandberg Boden OS7 - Lundgren M7 pickups and Slickbag Case upgrades!

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by HighGain510, Mar 10, 2019.

1. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

I’ve got my eyes on something, so I dropped the price down on this to the point that it’s already a steal for an OS, but given it has a set of Lundgren M7’s and Slickbag, it’s a no-brainer if you want to grab a quality Strandberg! I still have my Boden OS7 LE, so I’m ok dropping down to one since I’m up in the mid-to-high 20’s for guitars again and I am trying to be better about keeping the collection trimmed back so I force myself to rotate through everything regularly. :)

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: This Strandberg Boden OS7 is in fantastic shape, it was converted to passive electronics with proper saddle grounding by Phil Jacoby @ Philtone, and the stock pickups were swapped for a Lundgren M7C set (can’t find the stock EMG’s right now, so they’re not included). The case is also upgraded from the cheap, thin gig bag they normally include with the OS, or current non-Swedish builds, to the much more padded Slickbag.

NOTE: If the buyer would also like the $250 SKB Hardshell case that goes around the Slickbag case, I can include one of them as well for another $125. I was going to hang onto it for my OS7 LE, but it would clear up some space so if someone wants it along with the sale, I can toss it in for half off what I paid new.

Modifications (if any): Lundgren M7C pickups, passive electronics swap
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Slickbag gig bag, adjustment tools, paperwork from Strandberg
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Northern VA
    International OK? : No
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM is fine
    References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader on here, Reverb under the same userid
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1850 including shipping/PayPal (Continental 48 US only)
    Pictures:

I have a ton of pics up on the Reverb listing here:

https://reverb.com/item/14710800-st...kups-egs-rev-5-hardware-and-slickbag-upgrades

2. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

3. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

Bump! :) Also worth mentioning, but this was one of the original Boden OS run and Ed Yoon let me pick from the group, so it has the nicest board from that batch. I also upgraded the bridge hardware to the latest EGS Revision 5 Strandberg bridge saddles with the locking saddle grub screws, so no rattling to be found! :D

4. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor