Standing off to one side…

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Concerto412, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Concerto412

Concerto412 Aeternae Sonus

It’s been damn near 10 years since I last posted. Wow. That’s a long minute.
    In the years between, I lost my connection to music somehow, packed away most of my gear and resigned myself to a career with little to no possibility of advancement. Still trying to will myself to find a way out of THAT rut, but lately putting focus in music when I can spare the time has been reigniting some creative joy and a spark that’s been missing for some years.
    The past few weeks I’ve been meandering through the site again, reading threads new and old - and realized not only how out of touch I now am, but that I miss music. I miss being immersed in it. Listening, playing, practicing, collaborating, analyzing… 15 years ago I was enrolled in “Digital Arts for Musicians” hoping to aim my future towards studio engineering and mastering… Today I make asphalt. Polymerized, Emulsified, hot-as-fuck-an’-sticky liquid tar.
    So, as I dip my elbow into playing (and eventually producing) my own music once again, I hope to not irritate the living hell out of too many of you.

Cheers

CovertSovietBear and c7spheres like this.
  2. c7spheres

c7spheres GuitArtist

3. ScottThunes1960

ScottThunes1960 SS.org Regular

It’s every canadian’s origin story. Welcome back.

Concerto412 likes this.