SSO: Deep Thoughts

Edika

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm guessing it's a service panel for the futuristic hover chair. Because the show must be as realistic as possible when speaking about men and women that shoot energy beams from their eyes, move objects with their minds, freeze things, have bird wings, are practically immortal with a metal skeleton of a material that doesn't break or are half beast.

Demiurge

Intrepid Jackass
Reaction score
I hope that thing came with a well-stocked mini-bar. Haven't read a comic in, like, 25 years but I still know from this one frame that it's Cyclops in his native habitat: bitching about something, probably Wolverine.

KnightBrolaire

mass cultivator
Reaction score
I hope that thing came with a well-stocked mini-bar. Haven't read a comic in, like, 25 years but I still know from this one frame that it's Cyclops in his native habitat: bitching about something, probably Wolverine.
there are 3 constants to the xmen:
1. cyclops being a bitch
2. jean grey murdering everyone (although scarlet witch is more of a problem after house of M)
3. wolverine cucking cyclops

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score

thraxil

cylon
Reaction score
I was at the grocery store on Friday and there was a woman wearing a black lace bra over the top of a plain white t-shirt. That was her outfit. I thought it was odd, but now I see that she was just trying to go for the superhero vibe.

Adieu

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I was at the grocery store on Friday and there was a woman wearing a black lace bra over the top of a plain white t-shirt. That was her outfit. I thought it was odd, but now I see that she was just trying to go for the superhero vibe.

Dude you haven't noticed? This social distancing thing has a lot of bored chicks dressing up to the shops like its sorority halloween

Reaction score
... perto de onde a terra acaba e o mar começa...
Because most old Western comics aimed at boys have an oddly obligatory vague homoerotica undertone????

Idfk why, but it's always there

Yah, there's a "Tom of Finland" vibe to them, however, this already existed before Tom became a thing...

^If they wear underpants underneath, there'd be a visible line, so I think they're just steering into the skid, so to speak.

Well, it's a drawing/cartoon, the author can decide what lines can or cannot be seen, right? So why are the underpants out?

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Contributor
Reaction score
The unaccompanied uitility belt on the unitard is not a cool lifestyle choice or fashion statement.

Adieu

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yah, there's a "Tom of Finland" vibe to them, however, this already existed before Tom became a thing...

Oh yeah, the horny Finn who "rehabilitated" the gestapo hat as a fetish article

Good eye. It kinda DOES seem like a lot of western comic authors were from that fan club...

What is it with children's comic book artists, anyway? The Asian ones all drool over little girl panties, the Western ones all got a secret fetish for oversized muscle dudes in spandex and codpieces

I mean ok, everybody got their little kinks, but why does that feature so prominently in products made for children??? That's just weird.

Last edited: