SS Love and Relationships Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SevenStringSam, Jun 17, 2010.

1. JeffFromMtl

JeffFromMtl Уродливый, но честны

Sigworthy :lol:

2. Fzau

Fzau Unleash the proggies

Who needs relationships when there's so much :wub: here on ss.org!

3. LUCKY7

LUCKY7 ɹǝʇlǝʞs ɹǝʇlǝɥ

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. TreWatson

TreWatson Pro Thread Killer

*adopts his "i fell off the wagon again" tone of voice*

...I'm banging the ex again.

not the most recent. the OLDEST one.

5. CoachZ

CoachZ Needs guitar skills

I hear you dude, I just started a computer engineering degree. No girls in sight and man, that shit's stressful. There goes my confidence. :flame:

6. avenger

avenger SS.org Regular

Alright I am wondering the general feeling on this one I already know how I feel about it just wondering what SS thinks of when this happens.

I met some random girl at a large concert last night and hit it off really well. I thought at first one of the guys she was with was her BF so I sneakly made some comment well I dont want to make your BF jealous. She tells me ohh hes just my best friend!

So we are having a blast drinking, dancing to the music, singing to each other, etc. She has no problem getting close both body and face wise. I dont think we really "made out" but we were close and somewhat physical the whole time.

She gave me her info's and one of the guys she was with came up to me and told me "hey man she has a boyfriend". I kinda played it cool did the ole oh yeah thats cool Im just here to have a good time sorry if I pissed him off. So I gave myself abit of distance to her but she kept coming back and we would end up holding each other whilst dancing and singing.

After the show ended she told me well I guess we have to go our seperate ways now but to call her etc. then gave me a way to friendly hug and another and another.

I have no moral problems if she actaully does have a boyfriend pursuing things with her. I mean she isnt married and its not like she wasnt having a great time or I was being forceful about anything.

Does SS think its wrong to go for it even if she has a BF?

I am going to call her lol.

7. leandroab

leandroab Stay Negative™

Just call her. Maybe start a friend ship, if she REALLY has a BF. Then bang her.

8. avenger

avenger SS.org Regular

Well I am saying etheir way I would bang her but probaly do the friend bang route.

I was justing wondering if SS thought it was wrong to go after women who arent single.

9. Mason Vickers

Mason Vickers SS.org Regular

I need some advice, on a rather damn stupid situation.

I met this girl a month (4 weeks about,) ago. Typical "I've seen you around" and we had mutual friends so she messaged me on facebook for my number. Being the long-time single twerp I am, took this as a sign of her liking me in at least some menial way. So we texted, said I should walk her to class the next day. That ensued, and it was pretty much as casual as you can get. Just normal "How was your day?" 5 minute conversation. We hugged, she left. Happened everyday that week. That weekend, I ran into her at the mall, decided to pull a bitch move and ditched my friends to go walk with her. She was kinda flirty atm, so I just went with it. We ended up making out only to see my older sister over her shoulder.. hahaha. But nonetheless, I ended up asking her out after a few more hours.

I've been with her for just over three weeks, and I'm starting to regret rushing things. I found out she's a pothead, which I can cope with. She's on probation for truency, which I can also cope with. I've had a few of my friends who can't stand her (I have no idea why) stop talking to me. I've had seeeeeveral people tell me how she's a slut and what not, which I find hard to believe. Me being a stay-at-home-and-play-guitar all day every day kind of guy, am a virgin so it bugs me in the slightest. And her ex died 6 months ago of a heroin OD, that was interesting.

I just feel like there may not be enough chemistry for me to actually try for all this to work. Like I'm happy when I'm with her, but I don't miss her as much as I have other girls. I.E., She's been gone the last 5 days in England with no phone/internet, and I only slightly with she was still here. But as soon as I'm with her, I'm head over heels.

I don't know exactly what I'm asking, but. Suggestions? :lol:

Sorry for my wall of n00b-dating issues.

10. JeffFromMtl

Dude, that girl sounds like nothing but problems. Sure, she may be cool or hot or both. Whatever. Nobody needs a girl with that sort of baggage and reputation. Run, son, run.

On a side note, I've had an interesting week girl-wise. At a party, I saw my most recent ex for only the third time since I broke up with her in March. Before we dated, we were best friends for over 4 years, so it's been strange just not seeing her. When we parted ways, I told her that I missed having her in my life (mistake? maybe) and I guess she took it the wrong way, because she agreed and texted me at around 1 in the morning using her old pet name for me. Then, 30 minutes ago, I started getting drunken texts from another ex I haven't seen in at least a year. Exes :lol:

11. avenger

avenger SS.org Regular

Crazy Ex's eh? I find they are good for the random sex that sometimes comes with with hanging out with them as long as you can keep the emotional side in check.

Also banging an ex who is with another guy at the time is the biggest ego boost I have yet to experiance.

Sleazy? Maybe.

12. Mason Vickers

Mason Vickers SS.org Regular

As lame as taking advice over the internet may be, I think that's swaying my decision in the ending-this direction.

Espcially since she's supposed to be back in town/contact tomorrow, and I caught her online on facebook an hour ago, and texted her if she was home.
    "umm, yeah. Since ten this morning." <- there we go.

Thanks, bro.

13. Fzau

Who added the "Johnice's sexoil" tag? :lol:

14. vampiregenocide

vampiregenocide SS.org Regular

'get laid johnice-style' :rofl:

15. TheSilentWater

TheSilentWater is a nerd.

"johnice brand meatsocks" - Never noticed that before. :lol:

16. JohnIce

JohnIce Singlecoil Enthusiast

17. eventhetrees

eventhetrees What's a Panini?

So um today is Saturday and I saw her again yesterday and something interesting to say the least happened.

Don't worry vampiregenocide I took all your dudes advice and did the moves I can.

On Saturday I was gonna go to the Vegetarian Food Fair with one of my best friends (who's a girl) and yeah, the girl I like has met her before, we're all

This all don't matter, I feel like taking this post down :)

I overall feel indifferent about everything, cause she is awesome, it could be great and I did want it, but I dunno, it's awful to force it I guess. Next time I should stop exactly what I'm doing now (WRITING BRICK WALLS OF TEXT and TALKING/THINKING WAY TOO MUCH ABOUT STUFF AND JUST DOOO IT!)

That's my advice to SS.ORG, just fucking do it if you like a girl and your even getting a slightly good vibe back, don't be a wuss like I am and yeah.

Blah...this is WAS A big brick wall UNTIL ITS DISSAPEARED AHAHAHAAH hahahaah :wallbash:

18. Fzau

Holy shit, I actually met a cool interesting girl this week! :lol:
    I do actually meet new girls quite often in case some of you were thinking otherwise. :fawk:

And I can tell she digs me an awful lot! We'll see how things progress from here :cool:

Guilty :lol:

19. PyramidSmasher

PyramidSmasher Chess Dragon

I was with this girl for 12 hours yesterday... we did like 50,000 different things, and kissed hundreds of times. Mostly her kissing me, not me kissing her. She likes me a shit ton, but only when she sees me. Like, if I call or text her shes bored and disinterested. The reason we're not dating is, she still has feelings for alot of these guys who don't care about her, and just want to hook up with her because shes hot. Even though Im her favorite, I also put the most effort in. These other guys don't even have to pay attention to her, and still make serious progress. So, ask her out (She'll say yes), or move on? Because lord knows I have had my share of psycho bitch ex-girlfriends.

20. JeffFromMtl

No problem, dude. This girl sounds sketchy :lol:. Good luck!