SS Love and Relationships Thread

Zoltta

Guns N Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
my girlfriend is huge in theatre and just got a part where she has to kiss another guy. so what the hell do i do. i know its gunna eat away at me. so what now?

learn to act and then right when hes about to come out, ambush his ass, tie him up and lock him into a closet. Then proceed to walk out on stage and be the man she kisses.

SevenStringSam

Beware the glube!
Reaction score
the kid is so nerdy and weak that if i punched him im scared id kill the kid.. scratch that he getting his ass BEAT

Zoltta

Guns N Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
Or you know, you could act like an adult about it and realize the kiss is meaningless and move on.

Well yeah i atleast tried to make it look good by going on stage afterwards haha.

But yeah in all seriousness. Its not like the dude is dating her or shes cheating on you. Its theater. You think Megan Fox WANTED to kiss that little bitch from Transformers?

vampiregenocide

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
...More relationship threads?.....Hooray.

Us sevenstring folk are an emotional bunch sir.

While I would also feel uneasy being in your situation, presumably she has wanted to do acting for a while now? In which case there was always the possibility this would happen. Its just acting, as long as she doesn;t use tongue or make out with him its all good. Just make sure when she gets home, you show her why shes with you.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
grow a pair? It's in a play, if you make a big deal about it, expect to look like a douche, and don't be surprised if you get dumped, and even more so, don't be surprised if she starts dating her co-star out of spite.

Tiger

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Im sure a mod will close this because its a good idea, but most every forum Ive been on gets sick of non stop Love/relationship related threads and easily dumps them into one large thread. Sometimes it is stickied. But people post whatever the issue is and its dealt with within that thread and everything stays efficient.

If this stays open, great, if not, lets all keep making threads about our girlfriend's period tantrums.

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
My name is also Chris, and while I approve of this thread I know it won't change anything because everyone believes their problems to be greater than those of everyone else so they will give it its own thread anyway.

Tiger

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My name is also Chris, and while I approve of this thread I know it won't change anything because everyone believes their problems to be greater than those of everyone else so they will give it its own thread anyway.

Well obviously it'd be part of the rules that people post love/relationships topics in the thread only. It's worked on other major forums, so it'd work here.

Reaction score
Probably a good idea, but some people are still going to overlook this thread and make their own thread... Cuz they don't fucking use the search function. :lol:
If it's a rule that all love/relationship shit be posted here, and the rule is enforced, then I could see it working. Good idea Tiger. :yesway: