Soulja Girl, AKA MARTA Train Hoodrat. AKA Batshit Insane Bitch

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
NWS for language.

So, this crazy bitch goes insane on an old lady, for Christ's sake, gets arrested, and woe-is-me, she's just bi-polar!

Woman in YouTube rant had prior MARTA arrest | ajc.com

Ok, so she's rational enough to know how to take a train, but not enough to report to her probation officer, or perform any of her 40 hours of court-mandated community service (for a previous MARTA train incident)?

:spock:

That bitch is wrong to me on so many levels. I was raised to have the utmost respect for my elders. I couldn't imagine ever talking to an elderly lady like that. Horrible.

RenegadeDave

Huge nerd
Reaction score
Yeah MARTA is a trip. Truth be told, she's not really THAT far out there. There is usually some colorful personalities on MARTA.

2 years ago we were taking a train from a Georgia Tech football game to Buckhead (social district) to go to dinner/out for the night. We'd been drinking. I spot another Tech football fan holding a mason jar. Upon querying him as to the contents of the jar I was delighted to find out it was moonshine and he was happy to share it. So I drank moonshine on a MARTA train with a Canadian who went to school in the states but now lives in London. Good times.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
You didn't think I could freestyle on you, boo?

You guys gotta see the LudaChrist YouTube remix of that shit. :lol: Fucking awesome.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yeah MARTA is a trip. Truth be told, she's not really THAT far out there. There is usually some colorful personalities on MARTA.

2 years ago we were taking a train from a Georgia Tech football game to Buckhead (social district) to go to dinner/out for the night. We'd been drinking. I spot another Tech football fan holding a mason jar. Upon querying him as to the contents of the jar I was delighted to find out it was moonshine and he was happy to share it. So I drank moonshine on a MARTA train with a Canadian who went to school in the states but now lives in London. Good times.

That's awesome. :lol:

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
YOU THANK I ANT wONA FREESTYLIN YA BEW!?!?!111onetwo

YOU DAH SAME NIGGAH I BIN LOOKIN FO DAH RAYP MEH!!!!!

YOU GUH FY MINUHTZ TAH APALAGAZ FO YO BEHAYVYUH!!11

oh and...

WUR MAH DOO RAGH!!?!?11

It on yo back foooo'

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Fucking waste of skin.

Seriously wtf is with black people that act like that? What do i know tho right? :rolleyes:

thebhef

King....of....Mountn
Contributor
Reaction score
That's some serious boondocks style shit there. :noplease:

Apart from that, who the fuck takes a plea bargain and then doesn't hold up their end?

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Couldn't get passed 30 seconds. No tolerance for stupid bitches.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Couldn't get passed 30 seconds. No tolerance for stupid bitches.

My reaction, too. Initially.

Now I laugh my ass off at it. It makes for great fun at band practice. My guitar player came up behind my cousin last week, screaming "YAW YAW YAW!" and scared the shit outta him. :lol: