Something things I've noticed about this forum.

D

Desecrated

I don't think it's a sevenstring.org thing, this is a phenomenon that happens on all forums,communitys,chats. The onlle people that get a lot responses from the start are people with user names like "sexyasiengirl14" and so on.

Starting a new forum is like starting a new school. You have to get to know the different groups first.

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
More like, Stitch's ass -

:lol::lol::lol: Wow Boooob!!!!

Dude, don't take this shit too seriously. It's the interwebs!!!!!

I think the cool thing about ss.org is that for the most part people here post the way they would speak to you in person. Flexing usually sends up the bs flag pretty quickly here.

wretchedspawn

Conquering theThrone
Reaction score
Wow. It seems some of you are taking this more seriously than I am. It was kind of a little rant at the end of a shitty day. I had completely forgotten about it until I came back into the Off Topic section this morning. Im not good at conveying feelings so it all probably came out sounding worse than it was if that makes sense.

Bastards:fawk:

Michael

Forum MVP
Reaction score
That happens to me too. I don't take it personally, as I see it happen to a lot of people, even the other regulars. I just figure there's no one who can help me or the majority of the regulars missed my thread :)squint:) amongst the daily flow and therefor didn't reply.

After a day or so, a little :bump: is all it takes. :yesway:

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
I deem this thread worthy of a response.

:idea:

richard_simmons_2.jpg
?