Something things I've noticed about this forum.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, don't worry about it. i tend to reply in most threads about gear and science things, but sometimes i just plain miss them myself.

best thing to do... if you have a question that you'd really like answered, and no one posts in your thread, bump it after a day or two.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
I saw this thread, but I didn't recognice the user, so I preffer to don't post anything.

:lol:

I have to adapt to the forums, it's not an easy thing to send PMs and trying to not going offtopic on threads.

Another thing that new users didn't use, is the search function, that's why sometimes they didn't get any response.

Battousai

Proud SSorg member
Reaction score
What i DO actually notice on this board not to portray it in either positive or negatively... as soon as someone gets this brand of guitar/amp/effecs/lunchbox... everyone else seems to get one and rave on about it... this season it has been mostly all crazy about carvins and engls.. where before it was all about the mesa boogies... We'll see what products will get "pushed" next year ..

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
That's a funny observation :lol:

I think it could be because a lot of the opinions, advice, and reviews here are pretty solid. Just a lot of knowledgable guys with good info, and when somebody reviews an amp, people go :drool: DO WANT! And GAS sets in....and.....yeah

Or, we're just gear whores.

[action=Zepp88] is so fucking close to getting a Framus...somehow[/action]
:lol:

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
What i DO actually notice on this board not to portray it in either positive or negatively... as soon as someone gets this brand of guitar/amp/effecs/lunchbox... everyone else seems to get one and rave on about it... this season it has been mostly all crazy about carvins and engls.. where before it was all about the mesa boogies... We'll see what products will get "pushed" next year ..

I've always thought most guys here tend to be fairly consistent in their tastes to be honest.

Regarding the new member thing, I've been here for ages, and someone calculated a while ago that I have more unanswered threads than anyone else!:lol:

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
I've always thought most guys here tend to be fairly consistent in their tastes to be honest.

Regarding the new member thing, I've been here for ages, and someone calculated a while ago that I have more unanswered threads than anyone else!:lol:

:rofl:

That was me, though didn't calculate a damn thing. I did an "unanswered posts search" and you had like....10 :lol:

halsinden

it's a british thing
Reaction score
I had that problem, so I started making gay jokes with other forum members

dude, that's...

that's quite fickle.

i thought we had something? i had worked up to three fingers in preparation, and that's without baby oil.

i suppose christmas is off, then. don't worry, i'll tell mother. you just... sit there.

H

ChrisPcritter

Contributor
Reaction score
On the other side of that, as hias been said, people here are quite knowledgeable. Mainly I think because the type of person that will put out the extra effort to play a seven will put out the effort to try to get the best sound or recording quality or headphones or....(list goes on and on).. I don't think it's a matter of popularity, just people that other folks see as knowledgeable in the realm they are looking into whether it be music or gear.. Post a new guitar day with pics and you'll get lots of response....

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Nobody ever responds to my threads. :( And I'm HUGELY popular!

At least I think I am... :scratch:

:lol: Everything said is right on. If you need an answer, feel free to bump a thread, or PM one of the forum leaders or a moderator. People will gladly help.

But you must realize it's only natural for people to respond to their friends, or people they know. We all spend a LOT of time talking to each other here, so there's much invested. Lots of people sign up, post a few times, then disappear.