Someone, really wasn't ever our "friend"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frahmans

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

Noxon

Is a Lurker
Reaction score
https://reverb.com/item/134603-ibanez-prestige-rg2228-gk-with-custom-active-emg-85-8-8-string-blackouts-emg-rpc-1998-mint-with-hardshell-case

I knew I saw an ad for an Ibanez with 81-8 and 85-8 with an rpc that made the user posting it sound like this yellow guy. I think, the poster on reverb and yellow are the same? Just saying they write in similar fashion.

That has got to be him. Even down to the random insults to SSO. :lol:

This is my favorite part:

*In turn, anyone on sevenstring (or i could say everyone there) doesn't belong there, because in fact, none of them have any chops, talent or ability to recognize quality or talent, let alone have taste, but I digress (only to emphasize that anything that you read here or there that is in contradiction should assure you that what I am saying is objective, as opposed to fanboy rants of a front running teenager who plays electric guitar downtuned to Drop C "cuz its brootalz and you nead moar strings for djent....cos' 10 strings aint enuff....MOAR STRINGZ = DJENT," who in fact know nothing whatsoever about technique, tone, expression, creativity, and music in general.

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
"In turn, anyone on sevenstring (or i could say everyone there) doesn't belong there, because in fact, none of them have any chops, talent or ability to recognize quality or talent, let alone have taste, but I digress (only to emphasize that anything that you read here or there that is in contradiction should assure you that what I am saying is objective, as opposed to fanboy rants of a front running teenager who plays electric guitar downtuned to Drop C "cuz its brootalz and you nead moar strings for djent....cos' 10 strings aint enuff....MOAR STRINGZ = DJENT," who in fact know nothing whatsoever about technique, tone, expression, creativity, and music in general."

This guy is a musical GOD....I need to find out who he is and bow down to him, regardless of what SSO says, because apparently we are all a bunch of kids who tune to drop Z.

Wait....there exists the possibility that this guy is a self aggrandizing tool who's so full of himself that no one else on the planet could be capable of anything better than he, including building pickups, when interestingly enough he's not an electronics engineer or a tech and admits it.

I'm gonna go with #2 here. What an a$$hole. The depths of this guy's bitterness towards an INTERNET GUITAR FORUM astounds me. This is the kind of guy that I'd instantly have to walk away from in a conversation and if that wasn't possible, straight up tell him he was going to have to be quiet or I was going to make him. I've never seen a longer listing for anything, anywhere....holy .... this dude loves the sound of his own voice. Too bad in all his years of knowledge he never learned to put his enormous ego in check or even capitalize the letter 'I'. Idiot.

EDIT: For some reason I was driven to go find him and make a $40 offer:lol:...that guitar has since sold, but if you look at his profile feedback, dude is buying Lace Alumitone 8 string pups. So much for 'the EMGs I invented rule and sound better than anything else including BKPs and Lundgrens for 8 strings'.

Electric Wizard

it's my first day
Reaction score
I find it a bit backwards that anyone with an 8 string would make fun of tuning in drop c or liking ERGs.

Quiet Coil

Only obsesses over guitars when not playing them.
Reaction score
I'd say this guy needs a real friend who'd call him on his BS but somehow I don't think said friendship would last long enough to make a difference.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
He's a member on Jemsite, posts under the name WYLD STALLYNS. Kinda funny and ironic as I have Bill & Ted in my signature down right -v

Rev.

Spaced Out Ace

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Butthurt strong with this one. Yellow needs a date and a bj but chances are, he'd .... it up.

GreatWhiteYeti

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I must have missed that original posting from Reverb.com, I can't believe I missed it I was actually just looking for another RG2228 yesterday on there. And since I failed with the EMG 81-8 review, in saving his malarky, I did it with Reverb.com. If it ever goes away, I have it.

The worst thing I realized about his Reverb account is that he previously sold "Joe Satriani's Profiles, Presets, and Rigs (made them, recorded with them, used on tour)"...I don't believe that he had Joe Satriani's personal 11r. I can't. I can believe he scammed someone though.

Last edited:

frahmans

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I must have missed that original posting from Reverb.com, I can't believe I missed it I was actually just looking for another RG2228 yesterday on there. And since I failed with the EMG 81-8 review, in saving his malarky, I did it with Reverb.com. If it ever goes away, I have it.

The worst thing I realized about his Reverb account is that he previously sold "Joe Satriani's Profiles, Presets, and Rigs (made them, recorded with them, used on tour)"...I don't believe that he had Joe Satriani's personal 11r. I can't. I can believe he scammed someone though.

I don't buy that he's a professional artist with contacts and links to EMG, or artists for that matter. If he was, the way he wrote the reverb review actually took a dig at the EMG A&R guy. One door closed for any sort of endorsement deal. Maybe that's why he is looking at lace?

Last edited:

HeHasTheJazzHands

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don't buy that he's a professional artist with contacts and links to EMG, or artists for that matter. If he was, the way he wrote the reverb review actually took a dig at the EMG A&R guy. One door closed for any sort of endorsement deal. Maybe that's why he is looking at lace?

I think he's butthurt about the EMG review edit. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.