CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Americans are just so bad at swearing.
Yeah, literally 30 minutes north into Canada and its fuck this, cunt that. I wholeheartedly apologize to the rest of the world for my backwards ass country who act like absolute madmen animals at the exact same time as acting like pearl clutching bible humpers, its seriously fucking weird.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, literally 30 minutes north into Canada and its fuck this, cunt that. I wholeheartedly apologize to the rest of the world for my backwards ass country who act like absolute madmen animals at the exact same time as acting like pearl clutching bible humpers, its seriously fucking weird.
We get a new 10 commandments every few decades.

spudmunkey

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
On the other hand, it is kind of nice to have one word in your arsenal that universally indicates a top-tier level of frustration/anger. When all other "swears" are used merely as accents in casual conversation, it's helpful to have one that's got some bite to it, and isn't racist.

LiveOVErdrive

CNC hack
Reaction score
On the other hand, it is kind of nice to have one word in your arsenal that universally indicates a top-tier level of frustration/anger. When all other "swears" are used merely as accents in casual conversation, it's helpful to have one that's got some bite to it, and isn't racist.
Not racist, no, but very sexist. Best avoided.

If you want to go full nuclear, call them a "buttwipe" and revel in their confusion.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Man, I wish there weren't such sexist connotations behind the word, because phonetically it gets the point across so fucking well. Suppose it's a pretty privileged stance to take to try to say "I'm using this historically sexist word in a non-sexist way because I like how it fits into my vocabulary."

spudmunkey

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Not racist, no, but very sexist. Best avoided.

If you want to go full nuclear, call them a "buttwipe" and revel in their confusion.

Two of the three times I can think of when I've heard someone use it in anger, they were women, saying it to men. The third, was one man to another.

That said, I've seen it said to a women, by a man, many times in jest (often times, though, with ill intent).

BornToLooze

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
cunt.gif

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know why but the mental image of a bartender at a hotel bar, wearing a velvet smoking jacket, smiling and serving a cocktail to a customer, then snatching it away and stirring it vigorously makes me laugh. Pretty sure order of operations matters here, unless the stirring instruction is for the drinker?

spudmunkey

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don't know why but the mental image of a bartender at a hotel bar, wearing a velvet smoking jacket, smiling and serving a cocktail to a customer, then snatching it away and stirring it vigorously makes me laugh. Pretty sure order of operations matters here, unless the stirring instruction is for the drinker?
Yeah, after you serve it, you have to give an emotionally-stirring speech to the drinker.