Some guitars are too funny not to post

Reaction score
I see you're getting it from the same dealer the painter did... 😁
rave-drugs.gif

spudmunkey

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
... and the pickups and bridge... all custom work for sure...
In another one of his videos, he mentioned the jack was $500, and the bride was $1000 but just as passing comments in a quick once-over without going into any details. Brass frets, though, which seemed like an odd choice, but then I realized to be proportional he couldn't be using "normal" frets, so they'd have to be made of a metal that's easily cast, and bronze'd likely be way more expensive than brass while still being harder than lead, tin or aluminum.

Reaction score
... perto de onde a terra acaba e o mar começa...
In another one of his videos, he mentioned the jack was $500, and the bride was $1000 but just as passing comments in a quick once-over without going into any details. Brass frets, though, which seemed like an odd choice, but then I realized to be proportional he couldn't be using "normal" frets, so they'd have to be made of a metal that's easily cast, and bronze'd likely be way more expensive than brass while still being harder than lead, tin or aluminum.
... adding to it there's all the rest, it's a lot of money for such a "bulky" guitar...

spudmunkey

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Just look at all that "tone wood"... nope still sounds shit, props on the build skill though
What's hilarious is that there are ZERO good recordings of it. Rob Scallon needs to pay him a visit, and put it through something better than the pawn shop 6" combos he's been busking through.

Last edited: