Solar Guitars by Ola Englund

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Without any other context I would assume it had been dropped straight down and it cracked the body. In all my days I've never seen a body that been glued coming apart like that.
I own one and the body isn't glued in the middle anyway. Body is multiple pieces glued wherever they needed, not two pieces glued in the middle.

HeHasTheJazzHands

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
https://www.solar-guitars.com/product/gc1-6afab-flame-solar-amber-burst/

20211231132048-GC1.6AFAB20-20FRONT20HORIZONTAL.png

Note: For some reason the online pictures have Solar pickups. The guitar will actually have gold-covered Fluence Moderns.

pahulkster

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
If he does that finish on a G series I can skip the E-II Eclipse that has been delayed forever

Hoss632

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the neck profile on solar's is like? Closest comparison to another neck helps best for me. Since I can't try one state side before buying I'm curious what it compares to.

mxbraud

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the neck profile on solar's is like? Closest comparison to another neck helps best for me. Since I can't try one state side before buying I'm curious what it compares to.
I second This!

BusinessMan

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

Ltd thin U on the slightly thicker side I'd say. I think ola made that comparison as well a long time ago.