So, if you go in the right pawn shop...

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Good fuckin’ score man!!! Happy NGD!

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice! I miss pawn shops and small used guitar stores that actually had deals like this. $150 is less than you'd pay for just the pickups now :lol:
It didn't have a price on it, so when he went in the back to ask "his guitar guy" I expected him to come back with $600 or so, which would be a bit high for the location but not insane - everything else was priced about like that.

When he said $150 it took everything I had to look doubtful about buying it and mull it a bit. It was dirty, but not torn up.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
God do I hate you for this score, time to hit up some of the Boston pawnshops tomorrow :lol:

Dr. Caligari

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Wow!! 150$ for mop sharkies, not bad!! And they're not even upside down. How much was the American series again?

Seriously though, congrats, that's a sick deal, and that finish is cool.

It's possible to find nice Japanese made Jacksons/Charvels around here but for anything with sharkies people ask like 1300€ and up.

Omzig

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Score, love the green as well...also comes with Free HIV by the looks of it !, atleast all the PPE you have laying around after the last few years can still come in handy....that's going to need a DEEP clean

Adieu

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
also comes with Free HIV by the looks of it !, atleast all the PPE you have laying around after the last few years can still come in handy....that's going to need a DEEP clean

Iirc HIV survives ~3 minutes in open air (don't test it on yourself with a timer, but you get the general idea)

Very few things can actually be caught from inanimate objects.

soul_lip_mike

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Sick! I always wondered if it would ever be worth going into pawn shops in VA. I have a dream of finding a Washburn Dime Boogiebolt since I foolishly sold mine when I was broke in college. I don’t even know where any are near me.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sick! I always wondered if it would ever be worth going into pawn shops in VA. I have a dream of finding a Washburn Dime Boogiebolt since I foolishly sold mine when I was broke in college. I don’t even know where any are near me.
It's useless in NoVA. I was down at Lake Gaston, and hit one in Roanoke Rapids, NC.