So I got bored today...

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
I think of hair that long/thick, then I think of summer heat and I shudder. Used to have it around my shoulders, now I'm crew cut and I don't think ever going back. :lol: But I'm a serial sweater, REALLY not my thing but if you like it it's all good :yesway:

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score

1183786616632.jpg

Thin_Ice_77

You'll never make it
Reaction score
I'm gonna be dying part of my hair red (that's red right?) for part of my pledge period this week. It's gonna be interesting as I have dark hair and none of my pledge bros (or I) have done it before:lol:

Whats does the tatoo say?
The script says 'It won't be long, we'll meet again' and theres an eye with 2 wings above it.

BrailleDecibel

I keep my dad jokes in a dad-a-base.
Reaction score

This band is awesome.:metal: But yeah, whatever look works for you, man, just go for it...I had some red highlights in my hair once, it looked awesome...I need to find a job that has a dress code that allows that sort of thing, and do that again.

Sang-Drax

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It looks cool, man. Enjoy it while you're not too old for this kind of shit :lol:

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok how did you do that with dark hair? I've spent that last 2 hours bleaching, coloring, and re-bleaching and whatever I do it just looks black with a slight red tint. Only time it actually looks red is under certain light.

I feel so gay for spending 2 hours playing with my hair :lol:

Thin_Ice_77

You'll never make it
Reaction score
Ok how did you do that with dark hair? I've spent that last 2 hours bleaching, coloring, and re-bleaching and whatever I do it just looks black with a slight red tint. Only time it actually looks red is under certain light.

I feel so gay for spending 2 hours playing with my hair :lol:
What bleach are you using?

I used BBlonde on mine, the brightest one. It says not recommended for dark brown to black hair, but I left the bleach on for an hour, washed it out and it was full-on blonde. Put the red in for 20 minutes-ish then washed it out. Mine is really bright, here's a photo of me that my girlfriend took yesterday-

30789_389564296502_729286502_4453427_3369862_n.jpg

It looks pink there :lol: