Skervesen Guitars

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Keep an eye for more!

15940400_1197789373669691_9146567280987631300_n.jpg

possumkiller

Square Dance Caller
Reaction score
Is there no website for your Commelina company? My wife and I will be moving back to Gdansk in a few months and will need furniture.

possumkiller

Square Dance Caller
Reaction score
Thank you :)

I also will have to live life with only one guitar and amplifier so I'll need one guitar capable of covering all my styles. When I get all of my gear that isn't going with us sold off, I'm going to be looking for a custom guitar. I like the look of the Nebelung 7. Can you guys do a solid metallic finish over all the body or are the figured tops and transparent finishes a must?

Skervesen Guitars

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Thank you :)

I also will have to live life with only one guitar and amplifier so I'll need one guitar capable of covering all my styles. When I get all of my gear that isn't going with us sold off, I'm going to be looking for a custom guitar. I like the look of the Nebelung 7. Can you guys do a solid metallic finish over all the body or are the figured tops and transparent finishes a must?

Well:
16729178_10208732003717818_1628827816603709535_n.jpg

Solid metallic on whole body, carved basswood Raptor7 MultiScale.

possumkiller

Square Dance Caller
Reaction score
That is nice! Very nice color also. Exactly the kind of thing I had in mind. Also it says in the order form for the Nebelung that you can choose from 4AP headstock or Nebelung headstock. All the Nebelung I have been able to find pictures have the same headstock that looks like 4AP. Is there somewhere I can see examples of all the headstock types?

Thank you again.

Skervesen Guitars

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That is nice! Very nice color also. Exactly the kind of thing I had in mind. Also it says in the order form for the Nebelung that you can choose from 4AP headstock or Nebelung headstock. All the Nebelung I have been able to find pictures have the same headstock that looks like 4AP. Is there somewhere I can see examples of all the headstock types?

Thank you again.

Nebelung headstock is simply reversed 4AP hs. Nebelung is pointing down, 4AP-up.

For all further questions- please use our mail: [email protected]

Random3

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I notice Skervesen no longer appear to do the Swan body shape anymore? I ask because if/when I get one, I would have gone for a Swan :(

EDIT: Never mind, found it under Custom on your site :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts