Skervesen Factory Tour(5th Anniversary)

Discussion in 'Luthiery, Modifications & Customizations' started by haieb, Jun 10, 2016.

1. haieb

haieb SS.org Regular

Hi guys, I was at the 5th anniversary of Skervesen and was allowed to film the tour they made. I made a bunch of friends there and I was highly surprised by the hospitality and what a bunch of nice people they are. It is a video, my buddy and I made in a form of a Vlog. The Factory tour starts at 4:40. Enjoy and I hope the thread stays s**tstorm free :) 13:37 was not intended :D

2. jandro

jandro SS.org Regular

That's cool. Do they have a plek, or how do they do their fret leveling? I always see them boasting about their fret leveling tolerances on instagram posts. Just wondering, sorry if it's in the video and I somehow missed it.

3. haieb

haieb SS.org Regular

Thank you :)

No they don't have a plek if I remember correctly. All I know is that they polish them and work on them for multiple hours to get the level perfect. Great question, but unfortunately I can't give a better answer.

4. jandro

jandro SS.org Regular

No worries mate! Fantastic video, really informative as to skerv's shop and looks like the trip was a lot of fun. :hbang:

5. Sebastian

Sebastian SS.org Regular

Cool vid :yesway:

6. haieb

haieb SS.org Regular

Thanks! Yeah the trip was a lot of fun and mostly because of the nice poeple in this team. Can't wait to order another Skervy :D