Show Your Pedalboard: 2022

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Man some of these pedal boards made my old one look like a kids starter kit lol.

If it makes you feel better, this was my old touring board circa 2012-13.

812563_517939624916859_419704511_o.jpg

It looks rather crude and messy compared to my current builds. :lol: But I ended up touring Europe and US with that and no problem... ok the ISP died on me mid tour, and ended up using my backup NS2.

Reaction score
... perto de onde a terra acaba e o mar começa...
On that note: My bass rig.

22555378_1692088054168671_6311017887196545774_o.jpg

I was supposed to disassemble and rebuild the whole thing with new power supplies, and include extra stuff like the Free The Tone Bass EQ, a small looper to trigger samples, and integrate the 12 Step in to one of the boards once and for all... but haven't got to it yet.
Nice, it's the first time I see a Keith McMillen 12 Step here, what are you using it for?

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Nice, it's the first time I see a Keith McMillen 12 Step here, what are you using it for?

I use it to trigger keyboard sounds from an offstage MicroKorg. Granted that the band I used that rig with play mostly chaotic Mars Volta esque prog with lots of jams and time/tempo changes, backing tracks are not an option. So I play the keyboard parts in real time whilst playing bass and backing vox, Geddy Lee style.

I do need a midi remote controller for the MicroKorg so I can easily change patches mid song without reaching for the keyboard, so that's another thing to add to the rebuild. Thankfully Free The Tone has a small midi controller I had in mind.

Reaction score
I use it to trigger keyboard sounds from an offstage MicroKorg. Granted that the band I used that rig with play mostly chaotic Mars Volta esque prog with lots of jams and time/tempo changes, backing tracks are not an option. So I play the keyboard parts in real time whilst playing bass and backing vox, Geddy Lee style.

I do need a midi remote controller for the MicroKorg so I can easily change patches mid song without reaching for the keyboard, so that's another thing to add to the rebuild. Thankfully Free The Tone has a small midi controller I had in mind.
Hey, do you have a link for your band's sounds?

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Hey, do you have a link for your band's sounds?

We only got to release 2 records (1 album, 1 mini album) and currently on hiatus since the pandemic began.

Reaction score

We only got to release 2 records (1 album, 1 mini album) and currently on hiatus since the pandemic began.
Thank you for the link, I'll listen to it as soon as possible. The description you made makes it right about my alley...

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
View attachment 104399

Only thing left to do is get the 4x input module for the templeboard so I can have the two side by side..
fuck I just clicked on the like notification and came back and saw this and only JUST NOW did I realize the OD808 and Hypergravity need to exchange places... the board's been together for almost two months now:facepalm:

Mourguitars

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Bought a used MXR Modified OD ...i think Kyle raves about these...its pretty Bad Azz ....sounds great with all my heads and rack pre's...all those OD sound great..finally pretty happy

So time to button this pedalboard up...cable management ect... so as of this moment..its complete !

Im doing a Overflow smaller board next ...

Mike

20220429_122209.jpg

0rimus

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This pedalboard is also my amp, all rechargeable guitar pedal power bank powered (no wall outlet required!):
20220430_125908_HDR~3.jpg

Thing to do:
1.) I love Guptech, so I feel bad saying this, but! Goddamn are thier pedals tacky looking. The colors, the art designs. I get that not every pedal company is gonna cater to H.R. Giger metalhead aesthetics. But I can't stand the cartoonyness.

All pedals must be black, gray, white, metallic etc. So at some point I'll try and refinish or rehouse them.

Splashes of color are fine, but the base color needs to be neutral.

2.) The tremolo needs to be replaced with a noise gate (ideally a KMA pylon pedal) cuz damn is this rig a noisy bitch.

3.) Might swap the AA JHM-2 for a KMA Wurm 2, because, idk, why the fuck not?

Also I like to think of the preamp pedal as swappable. I have a Airis Effects 5150 preamp, I ordered a Sunn Model T preamp pedal, might pick up a Master Effects Martyr (8100) etc. etc.

Also need more footswitch covers.

Battery gut shot: 20220430_130752.jpg

mongey

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
got 2. my main board, and my grab and go board

main . power with a PP2+ and a Oja. complete with back row on a riser I made our of a piece of floor board

board.jpg

grab and go . power with a cheap ,isolated, power supply. which works fine but it feels pretty flimsy . wouldn't gig with it

nano.jpg

StevenC

Javier Strat 7 2024
Reaction score
got 2. my main board, and my grab and go board

main . power with a PP2+ and a Oja. complete with back row on a riser I made our of a piece of floor board

View attachment 107139

grab and go . power with a cheap ,isolated, power supply. which works fine but it feels pretty flimsy . wouldn't gig with it

View attachment 107140
Breaking my Strymon/TC rule because ParaEQ and Compressor Mk2.

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
Latest picture I took of my board, haven't changed much since then beside the Revv G2 being gone and replaced with an overdrive. Basically, its a preamp based platform that tuns through the effect return of a 100w Ceriatone Overtone HRM100 MKII. Everything is controlled with the Joyo PXL pedal, allowing me to switch the KSR's channel (using the relay switchers) along with the programmed EQ for each channel on the Source Audio EQ2 (using the midi).

Quick list of the pedals:

- Dirt Monger Instruements Isosceles (TC Integrated Preamp / Fortin 33 / Fortin Grind clone)
- Grind Effects's unnamed Overdrive (based on the Skreddy Screw Driver pedal)
- KSR Ceres Preamp
- Randall RGOD Preamp
- Source Audio EQ2 Programmable EQ
- EHX Silencer
- BYOC Echo Royal Delay
- Joyo Quattro Delay
- Joyo Vintage Phase
- Ibanez FL9 Flanger
- BYOC Mega Chorus & Vibrato

Does an awesome job for super modern high gain metal tones but the Randall allows for more old-school death metal or even some decent rock tones, but the goal here is to be able to achieve sounds that can't be done by the Overtone alone.

20201006_165948.jpg

guitar_player4_2_0

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Started off with single stomp boxes and now I’m on the modeling train. I know, I should just get a full Helix lol. I got the HXFX first and liked it so much I sold most of my amps and got the stomp. Now I run this into a Powerstage and have basically any sound I can conjure up. Plus, I can easily pull off just the stomp and have a super portable full jam rig. We are so spoiled now, I wish I had a picture of my rig from 15 years ago lol.

Attachments

• 1651941252965.jpeg
    1651941252965.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 6214354A-143F-4EB3-A341-97226346D8D1.jpeg
    6214354A-143F-4EB3-A341-97226346D8D1.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 22

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
How do you like that cranker pedal?
Hooo boy. I just got this and so far I really like it quite a bit. It gives a nice low gain boost. I have it basically set at all noon and run it in Germanium mode.

Having just it on let me turn down the amp gain but gives a good crunch tone. Add in the plumes for leads or more gain.

Ive only tested it with my baritones with p90s. Will see what it does for my 7 strings today

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
Latest picture I took of my board, haven't changed much since then beside the Revv G2 being gone and replaced with an overdrive. Basically, its a preamp based platform that tuns through the effect return of a 100w Ceriatone Overtone HRM100 MKII. Everything is controlled with the Joyo PXL pedal, allowing me to switch the KSR's channel (using the relay switchers) along with the programmed EQ for each channel on the Source Audio EQ2 (using the midi).

Quick list of the pedals:

- Dirt Monger Instruements Isosceles (TC Integrated Preamp / Fortin 33 / Fortin Grind clone)
- Grind Effects's unnamed Overdrive (based on the Skreddy Screw Driver pedal)
- KSR Ceres Preamp
- Randall RGOD Preamp
- Source Audio EQ2 Programmable EQ
- EHX Silencer
- BYOC Echo Royal Delay
- Joyo Quattro Delay
- Joyo Vintage Phase
- Ibanez FL9 Flanger
- BYOC Mega Chorus & Vibrato

Does an awesome job for super modern high gain metal tones but the Randall allows for more old-school death metal or even some decent rock tones, but the goal here is to be able to achieve sounds that can't be done by the Overtone alone.

View attachment 107320
Is that a Lukather hanging on the wall? - nice board also