Share your workout

Discussion in 'Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food' started by BusinessMan, Aug 15, 2017.

1. thebeesknees22

thebeesknees22 SS.org Regular

I finally signed back up to the gym! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)

I got winded just walking there.... :(

lol

Feels weird being out in public again. I'm going to take a break then go hit the weights for the first time in a year and 1/2. I've neeeever had that long of a break. I wonder if I'll get noob gains again lol

2. Andromalia

Andromalia Pardon my french

All I do at the moment is a lot of rowing. Not so much for muscle (although it is good for overall development) but because I feel like it's very good for my back. I've been grossly obese in the recent past, I more or less fixed that but I remember the back pains from then and how rowing helped, I just carried on. Went from 140 kilos all fat no muscle to 100 kilos still a bit fat but fit enough to play in a rugby team.
    I usually do 4x2km with each run in less than 10 minutes, twice a week. When it becomes too easy or routine, I crank the resistance up a notch more, so at this point I have quite a bit of resistance added up. A kid was like "I'm rowing faster than you" and I just went "sure, try my settings before gloating" and he went "holy shit". And then I drove it home, "btw I'm 48, you have some work ahead of you". :D

Oh, keto works, btw. Amazing.

TLDR: rowing is good, do it.

Was it in Thailand or someplace else ?

IbanezDaemon and Seabeast2000 like this.
  3. IbanezDaemon

IbanezDaemon Raptus regaliter

I've never been in a gym in my life so, my apologies, I can't share workouts like that. Just wondering if any of you guys cycle? I do both road and MTB. Mostly road for the summer...I average about 300 miles a week. I do MTB runs in the winter when it's just to icy and dangerous for the road bike. Winter training also consists of indoor spin bike sessions. I do these workouts featuring tabata intervals which are hardcore high intensity short bursts followed by rest...rinse and repeat several times. Cycling is a great way to keep in shape and stay very fit.
    Here's a bike I built a few years back, all from individual parts. I actually weigh 13 times more than the bike...lol!

pj.jpg

jaxadam and Blytheryn like this.
  4. Blytheryn

Blytheryn Musical Adam West

DECKED OUT!

IbanezDaemon likes this.
  5. Blytheryn

I’m six weeks into John Meadow’s Creeping Death II program that’s a modified Push/Pull/Legs split. It’s completely brutal, but I’m making strength and size gains like never before.

MetalheadMC likes this.
  6. IbanezDaemon

IbanezDaemon Raptus regaliter

Lol! Yeah man! Going for that Daemoness endorsement deal all guns blazing!! How could this shot hurt the Metal Custom Shop aura that Dylan has built up? I reckon this will swing it!!

Blytheryn likes this.
  7. Blytheryn

Skin tight and goes fast! Seems in line to me!

8. Mathemagician

Mathemagician SS.org Regular

Comcept 2 Cycling. ‘Dat rehab bby. Don’t hurt your knees guys.

9. MetalheadMC

MetalheadMC SS.org Regular

I need to add that one soon. I've been using his philosophies and programs for a few years now.

Blytheryn likes this.
  10. jaxadam

jaxadam SS.org Regular

Lots of tennis, and now my wife’s got us going down a rabbit hole with YouTube weighted HIIT videos.