Seattle WA metal/hard rock show

Discussion in 'Live Performance & Stage Sound' started by Baelzebeard, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Baelzebeard

Baelzebeard Grinder of strings

Hi everybody, my band Stricken gets to play our first live show in over a year and a half. I'm excited and nervous, but really ready to get back out there. We wrote new material during our downtime, and will debut one of our new songs.

Anyways, details:

8-21-21, doors at 7:30, we play first at 8:00

https://wl.seetickets.us/event/Reverend-Bear/440021?afflky=ElCorazon

The other bands are distinctly different than us. We are a doom/black metal band, and the others are hard rock, power metal, and stoner rock,(all local) so it's a kind of weird bill, but we'll rock our hardest nonetheless.

Here's a cool video we got from an artist who did some work for us. If you like, come down and support local rock/metal.

NickS and c7spheres like this.
  2. soldierkahn

soldierkahn BAD MAMMA-JAMMA Contributor

are you guys native to Seattle or was this a tour stop? Im about an hour south of Seattle

3. Baelzebeard

Baelzebeard Grinder of strings

We're based out of the Seattle area.

We won't really be touring as we're all married/fully time job kinda guys. But we love playing out as much as time allows.

I'll keep posting when we have a show in case anybody wants to come out. Always game to chat gear too.

soldierkahn likes this.
  4. soldierkahn

soldierkahn BAD MAMMA-JAMMA Contributor

i know exactly what you mean, my job sends me to a diff state nearly each week so its tough. ill keep my eyes open in case you guys have something pop up :)

Baelzebeard likes this.