Schecter Jeff Loomis C7 FR LEFT HANDED!

I_infect

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm not a lefty but nice! It's good to see the lefties get more options as far as 7 strings go.

matttttYCE

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
^ I know right!? I've been waiting/wishing for them to make the Loomis C7 lefty for some damn time now! In fact I'm almost surprised it took them this long to make it considering how many other models they offer in lefty.

I_infect

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
What we're seeing is a big resurgence in extended range guitars... 7s, and now 8s. Alot of popular bands are now using 7s, and it's translating to the market again, as it did in the 90's... let's just hope it's not short lived, like baritone 6 stringers-They died out pretty quick. You know if they decide to start axing models, the lefties will be the first to go, so I'd say if you want it make sure you grab it this year

matttttYCE

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
What we're seeing is a big resurgence in extended range guitars... 7s, and now 8s. Alot of popular bands are now using 7s, and it's translating to the market again, as it did in the 90's... let's just hope it's not short lived, like baritone 6 stringers-They died out pretty quick. You know if they decide to start axing models, the lefties will be the first to go, so I'd say if you want it make sure you grab it this year

So very true! Now I just gotta get to saving up haha

Is that a mirrored image?

Indeed it is. They just took the righty image and flipped it, but they do have the guitar in lefty. I'm guessing they haven't had time to get a real picture taken but will soon.

Richie666

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
SWEET JESUS! This calls for much rejoicing! I hope it comes out in satin black though. That finish is secksy

matttttYCE

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'd love to see it in satin black too! But first things first, we need to celebrate this one in red :drew:. And if you take anything from the Hellraiser series, it might be that lefties only get one color option. Then again if enough lefties buy one of these and/or ask for the option in black, it could definitely happen.

Guitar Nymph

Mulatto Metal
Reaction score
That would be an awesome project if the price doesn't go too high ^

I'm a lefty that plays righty, but it's still good
to see more lefty 7's coming out. If only most companies did this

RG7

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This is crazy, for me at least.
I've always wanted a maple fretboard schecter and too think without that tacky binding.

Too bad it's so expensive. They should have at least offered the string thru version, would have dropped the price by alot.

AzzMan

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
If they had the string thru version, I'd consider picking one up later, but I'm not too concerned with the FR model. Still glad they're expanding their range EVEN MORE!

Richie666

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I've ordered 2 guitars from that site before including my Blackjack ATX 7, so they're legit.

Oh man, if they made a string thru version for lefties, I would be all over this.