SΙCK Audio Assault SIGMA. [No talking - Pure chugs DEMO EP.3]

mor3evrfld

John Mor
Reaction score
The new SIGMA - gotta love amp sims named after the Greek alphabet! After all, ancient Greeks were well known for their chugging

The neural DSP OMEGA now has quite some competition. And it's free!At least, till the end of this day i think. It feels and sounds huge. Will do a comparison soon!Once again, Meshuggah & Car Bomb inspired riffs.

Cheers from Crete-Greece y'all!

Rollandbeast

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
love your youtube page dude !! tried the plugin and I like it a lot ! no money for the dsp stuff so this is great

mor3evrfld

John Mor
Reaction score
love your youtube page dude !! tried the plugin and I like it a lot ! no money for the dsp stuff so this is great
Hey bro, thanks so much! :) Glad you like it!! Hell yeah, it kinda replaces my need of Omega! I mean, it's not the same but not much of a difference! In the mix especially, there isn't any advantage if you compare only the amps (without cabs and stomps).
Cheers!

mor3evrfld

John Mor
Reaction score
Great video as always! What's your take on the Sigma Vs Amped Roots?
Thanks so much bro!! :D . For me these 2 amps don't have much in common in order to compare them. Personally, for my style of playing the amped roots doesn't really cut it, as it lacks note definition in the high end. I need more clarity, more transient, you know what i mean? Hopefully the non free models are going to be better! The Sigma is near perfect for my needs. If it had the low end response and tightness of the omega it would be it. I shall do an in depth comparison probably explaining the details! Cheers!