Rondo Headless

mlp187

Burrito Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Holy he'll what took them so long?!? An actual headless! Now please update the Chirality.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Wow, in pink, too! I’m hoping he’s planning on an 8 like that. I really like the looks of those.

Señor Voorhees

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I want that pink one in a seven. That would be a sick replacement for my vader I had to sell a couple years back... At only $500 for a six, I could probably sell enough to fund one too.

Alexa run my life

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'd hit that.

Seriously though, not a huge fan of headless but this sorta appeals to me because I know it will be a good bang for the buck!

BlackSG91

Loves Black Guitars & Meng Mengs
Reaction score
I think headless guitars look cool. They're very practical and I like Agile's price point on one. I could see a black headless cross my path.:dio:

;>)/

BlackSG91

Loves Black Guitars & Meng Mengs
Reaction score
I like! Is it already out on the market?

How do I hang it on my wall hangers?

The same way that you would hang your little bad boy.:)

halos-duct-tape-large-7.jpg

;>)/

Lord Voldemort

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It’s so much better. Yet, I feel like they’re still missing the mark when it comes to design a bit with their headless models, which is odd to me because Rondo is usually so ahead of the curve with the djenty Boi trends. This looks like a Steinberger to me.

spudmunkey

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
How do I hang it on my wall hangers?

I've seen a special Steinberger-specific wall hanger add-on, but unless you're fabricating something custom, you'll need new hangers. String swing makes several different horizontal ones, and one "wall stand" vertical one. There are a handful of headless wall hangers designs.

Soya

Poor person
Reaction score
I've seen a special Steinberger-specific wall hanger add-on, but unless you're fabricating something custom, you'll need new hangers. String swing makes several different horizontal ones, and one "wall stand" vertical one. There are a handful of headless wall hangers designs.
You don't need any special hangers, just add another one on the bottom.
IMG_20200405_144659.jpg

spudmunkey

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
You don't need any special hangers, just add another one on the bottom.
View attachment 80493

That seems like it would fall forward easily, from this perspective anyway.

Efit:
Oh, I see...you've pinched the top one to be narrower than the neck, so to remove the guitar, you lift up, slightly, and swing the bottom out, then lower the neck through the tip hook.

Last edited:

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I love how they list all the measurement specs. More companies should do that.
100% agree. Literally for the last decade when I'm buying an 8 string I'll check the nut width against what is listed on the Agile site, to make sure it's something I am used to. I've had a couple of guys on reverb measure the but width of a guitar they're selling, and then I go compare it to the Agile one. And that's just nut width. Kurt gets crazy detailed with all of the specs on those. I like that so much better than "the neck is fast" or "the neck is a baseball bat" type qualifications.