FS RG1527m

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by johnny4kark, Jul 4, 2017.

1. johnny4kark

johnny4kark SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
    Ibanez rg1527m galaxy white
    Modifications (if any): None
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Jcraft case, truss rod adjuster, manual, tremolo, and bag
    Location (City,State or City,Country): cleveland, ohio,usa
    International OK? : no
    References (eBay or other forum userid): reverb
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 1250 USD shipped, FIRM

I recently put my Ibanez RG1527m up for sale on reverb.com (https://reverb.com/item/5691691-ibanez-rg1527m-galaxy-white) While I haven't really been active in the last 3 years on this site, i know that a lot of people on here like this model so i figured i would share the link incase any one is interested. Its in excellent condition aside from three TINY little dings on the back which are all photographed on the site. I just really haven't been playing it due to going off into different kinds of music and college is too expensive to have gear just sitting around lol. I would prefer to do any dealings through that site and I'm really not looking for any trades. Feel free to message me with any questions either here or on reverb (more likely to respond quickly because i have the app on my phone).

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  2. johnny4kark

johnny4kark SS.org Regular