FS RG 550 (Genesis Desert Yellow Sun)

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by neurosis, Jun 2, 2019.

1. neurosis

neurosis SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

Got this new last year. It's a fantastic guitar but I am not sure I am into the style anymore.

It's a great player if you are into quality Japanese guitars in new good condition and looking to fight your nostalgia but don't want to pay an arm and a leg for it.

No mods, clean, comes in the boxes it was shipped from Musicians Friend. First owner. Always kept in smoke free environment and periodically checked on. To prevent damage I will send it with a loose nut and strings.​

Modifications (if any): none

Accessories (hardshell case etc): it came without a case. I will send it as it was shipped to me. I kept it in a shell similar to the ones Mondo makes, so it's been babied. Rest assured.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Fairfax,VA (DC metro)

International OK? : US only (local deal preferred, could consider shipping lower48/CONUS )

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here

References (eBay or other forum userid): Bought a Caparison Dellinger from Xykhron on here over at guitarristas.info where I have immaculate rep. Also did a trade with USMC_OriginalSin who´s a great dude as well.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $800 cash or PayPal

2. neurosis

neurosis SS.org Regular

Forgot to say I might consider a trade + small cash on my end for the right Japanese ESP Standard Eclipse.