RG 2127X

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by BlackjackATX, Jan 7, 2019.

1. BlackjackATX

BlackjackATX SS.org Regular

2001 (2000?) RG 2127x. Kept in a case for most of its life. A few small bruises and chips of paint around the edges. Bkp painkiller bridge pickup (Includes old bridge pickup). Brass Big block. Piezo still works. Just a little dusty. Includes case, two bars. Lo-pro 7. 1/300 Japan only exclusive.

Minor problems with bridge:
    G string fine tuner lacks a wide range (I think this is because the metal spring sheet is bent inside the bridge)
    Whammy holds a little loose. Needs to be replaced. Common problem I've heard.

Asking $1500 through a secure processor. That's what I got it all for. Labor is free. Changing pups with the piezo is a B*tch!

Figured I'd let you guys know first. Fantastic community.

2. BlackjackATX

BlackjackATX SS.org Regular

3. br00takville

br00takville SS.org Regular

Still available?

4. odibrom

odibrom .

... perto de onde a terra acaba e o mar come├ža...
    Just a side note, the G and low B saddles are at the END of their course, so there is no room for them to tune with the fine tuning screws. If you look close enough, you'll see their locking screws (those that hold the string block in place, securing the string tight) "locked" / touching the lopro's base plate. This might be due to using thicker gauge strings. These guitars should use .009s sets preferably, IMO.

Sick guitar, good luck with the sale!...