Replicating 100 CDs in jackets - recommended manufacturers?

Discussion in 'Recording Studio' started by wigger, Nov 22, 2016.

1. wigger

wigger SS.org Regular

Hi everyone

There have been a few threads on this topic, but I'd like to ask a more specific question. Also, I'd like to know which manufacturers are preferred/recommended nowadays.

I'm looking for a company that replicates (not duplicates) 100 CDs at an affordable price, in order to relase a demo EP. As for packaging, simple jackets will do, printed on both sides with color.

Since I live in Europe, I'd prefer a company based in Europe, but I'm also considering the US etc if you can recommend a company that beats all others. I've heard people say that there are some really affordable companies in the Czech Republic, but I wasn't able to locate those yet. Does anyone have any recommendations?

And input or help is appreciated!

Cheers and best regards

2. Fretless

Fretless Knob Fiddler

I know for here in the US my band did CD baby and we are extremely happy with the results. For a little extra, we opted into digital distribution as well, and now are on all kinds of online vendors and streaming services.

3. wigger

wigger SS.org Regular

Thanks for your input. How many copies did you order and were they able to do replication instead of duplication?

4. noUser01

noUser01 Still can't play.

CD Baby and Tunecore are both good for that. Both do replication I believe.