Replacement Bridge - Ibanez RG7321?

Discussion in 'Pickups, Electronics & General Tech' started by yet2fall, Jul 4, 2019.

1. yet2fall

yet2fall Converted Bassist

Hey all,

I have an RG7321 for which I need to replace the bridge on, as the original is rusty as all get out, and I can't even adjust the saddles anymore.

I've had a difficult time locating a replacement part that seems specific to the old-style hardtail design (not the Gibraltar Standard) that my guitar has.

I did find this item which I think might be a suitable replacement, though it appears to have only 4 screw holes versus the 6 on the original - https://www.allparts.com/products/sb-5100-7-string-non-tremolo-bridge?variant=18579872612409 - but I'm not 100% sure here.

I've seen recommendations of Hipshot ones, but honestly this is basically a backup/practice guitar, so I don't want to spend $100+ on a replacement bridge for a non-main guitar.

Anyone have experience with replacing this bridge, or could confirm if the one above is a suitable replacement?

Thanks, and shred on!

2. BigViolin

BigViolin breakfast foods

3. MaxOfMetal

MaxOfMetal Likes trem wankery. Super Moderator

Even if it's really crusty some naphtha and 3-In-One oil with an old toothbrush should get it perfectly clean and functional.

AkiraSpectrum likes this.
  4. jarledge

jarledge SS.org Regular

agreed. You can also McGuire's scratch X. It will polish up all the crustiness.