[email protected]

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Anybody have any rare pix of Korn guitars please hmu I wanna build a page just talking all things Korn guitars and basses

spudmunkey

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This one's pretty rare, and is on a great discount!

I'm sorry, I have nothing of value to add to the thread. 😅

Agalloch

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

Haha, this is a hilarious listing. Dude was originally asking more than some of David Gilmour's personal guitars went for at auction. One day all this vintage nu-metal gear will be worth millions.

NoodleFace

Delicious Noodles
Reaction score
Haha, this is a hilarious listing. Dude was originally asking more than some of David Gilmour's personal guitars went for at auction. One day all this vintage nu-metal gear will be worth millions.
Pretty sure that's a guitar he unloaded during his drug binges to stay afloat too. Assuming it's a friend cashing in on his name

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Here are some of Head's LACS

RGD6 (top strap pin fell out)
30.jpg

Matte black hardtail RG7 with clear bobbin pickups
korn.jpg

RG7 with UNCLES (?) inlay
ebda03d35f2932cf54455ba7873341bb.jpg

Same guitar as above but with a K-7 neck (previous neck broke?)
gettyimages-105506498-2048x2048.jpg

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score

$105,000 price drop though.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
personally owned...... translation, sat in the corner of his garage under heaps of shit, so he decided to sign it and sell it to someone. love it lol
It was most likely used on "Untouchables" or "Take a Look in the Mirror" for layering since they don't use sustainers live, it's cool, but not 20k cool, yet.

27InchScale

Contributor
Reaction score
He's said that's the only Ibanez he kept after leaving Korn (and after leaving Ibanez), used it during his initial solo run and live with Korn.

Brian_Welch_Header-6.jpg

BrianHeadWelchFeatured.jpg

I don't think that is correct. Head either did a live instagram or something live around xmas 2021 and showed his music room and I believe on the wall was at least one K7, Komrad-White splatter and Komrad 20-red splatter, among multiple other non ibanez models. However, those are models after rejoining KoRn (except K7) so id say he currently has at least 1 K7, rumored to of gotten a K720 as a gift from Ibanez, his two comrades, the RGD7 that has Jesus on body and HEAD written on headstock, and the double neck... my two cents

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
I don't think that is correct. Head either did a live instagram or something live around xmas 2021 and showed his music room and I believe on the wall was at least one K7, Komrad-White splatter and Komrad 20-red splatter, among multiple other non ibanez models. However, those are models after rejoining KoRn (except K7) so id say he currently has at least 1 K7, rumored to of gotten a K720 as a gift from Ibanez, his two comrades, the RGD7 that has Jesus on body and HEAD written on headstock, and the double neck... my two cents
Oops, my comment was poorly worded , I meant that after he left Korn and the active Ibanez roster, he did get some new 6-string RGD, but great info too!