Random Pics of Your Sevens

tecs99

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've logged in. Thought I'd have a group photo for once. Only one guitar missing, a black rg2228a in black to go with the galaxy white 2228a.
im on a lifetime hunt for that 8527 sighh lol , great group shot

Reaction score
... perto de onde a terra acaba e o mar começa...
Fellow guitar hunters, fear not and broaden your hunting ground. I spent about 2+ years activelly hunting for an Ibanez S5527 or for an S5427. I got the first (which was my preference) last October by luck, was contacted by a fellow with whom had some chats a year earlier about these guitars... great deal it was... so despair not. Search for Facebook groups on the guitars you're after and post WTB adds, make known what you're looking for. You'll get scammers to contact you, but eventually some good deals can be found. Use regular PayPal only, not the friends and family or other shady schemes. Ask for a PayPal invoice with the description and images of the guitar.

AkiraSpectrum

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

My NK Guitars Headless Multiscale 7-string
FafYHVfXEAE3Ba_

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I am very jealous of your Stealth. One day I'll make an abomination of the base of a Stealth. Is it as small as the 6 string Stealth? The 6 string Stealth looks absolutely tiny on a big boye as me.

It's the smallest out of all my guitars, not specifically tiny like something like a schecter c1 but it's not very big. It's heavier than the metal x but the x is wider. The A7 is the heaviest by a long shot and the body is so chunky on top of that so compared to these monsters the stealth looks smaller than you'd think. I'm a smaller guy and it looks about just right on me but it's definitely not the size you'd expect.

Reaction score

F0rte

Wood Whore
Reaction score
Please tell us this is used and that you DID NOT give your money willingly and directly to that misery of a person that names his guitars after his own name...?
I did not, this was a previous build and I purchased it secondhand. No money went to Vik from me as I strongly disagree with his business practices and his opinions and would rather not directly support him.

Reaction score
I did not, this was a previous build and I purchased it secondhand. No money went to Vik from me as I strongly disagree with his business practices and his opinions and would rather not directly support him.

Thank you so much for contributing for my sanity. For a few moments my hart was pumping too hard for my taste... 😁