Random Pics of Your Sevens

Jesse7620

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
So I took some random pics of few of my sevens tonight. :metal: Enjoy~

A shot of the BK from the top looking down, I was gettin' down at practice. :hbang:

100_1799.jpg

A shot of my trio for the night, I use the 7620 for drop A stuff. :yesway:

100_1793.jpg

Close up, trio of 7s. :metal:

100_1795.jpg

There you go, some pics I took, just wanted to share. Feel free to post up some random pics of your sevens. :yesway:
Nice collection my friend

Themistocles

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I played one like that in a local music store and for the price, I was really happily surprised! They feel good and sound half decent.
yeah, the JS22Q- 7 has the ht7 bridge so that doesnt need upgrading but the pickups must go... in fact the output jack was a little loose when I got home so I tightened it but the output is about half of my other guitars so that jack likely needs some adjustment most of the electronics are gonna be swapped and I think Ill drop a Duncan Custom sh-5 in the bridge and I think my Carvin's old C26 bridge from my dc747 is gonna go in the neck position (good pickup just not enough for the bridge... Ill add coiltaps too). Im sure the quilted "maple top" is just a paper thin veneer but impressed with the feel of this one.

mbardu

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
yeah, the JS22Q- 7 has the ht7 bridge so that doesnt need upgrading but the pickups must go... in fact the output jack was a little loose when I got home so I tightened it but the output is about half of my other guitars so that jack likely needs some adjustment most of the electronics are gonna be swapped and I think Ill drop a Duncan Custom sh-5 in the bridge and I think my Carvin's old C26 bridge from my dc747 is gonna go in the neck position (good pickup just not enough for the bridge... Ill add coiltaps too). Im sure the quilted "maple top" is just a paper thin veneer but impressed with the feel of this one.

Curious about how the C26 does in the neck of that guitar.
As for the looks, a lot of USA Soloists over the years have had paper-thin veneers, and there's nothing wrong with that :)

Themistocles

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Curious about how the C26 does in the neck of that guitar.
As for the looks, a lot of USA Soloists over the years have had paper-thin veneers, and there's nothing wrong with that :)
yeah its actually a pretty good pickup with great cleans and nice coil tapped sound but it lacked something as a bridge when distorted. Basically a PAF ballpark tone... so I suspect its gonna be worth the try in the neck and should be good with the SH-5.

BabUShka

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Looks like D Activators. Nice gitar, I have the 6 string version. Would love to try a JP7 some day.

Scordare

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I picked up this 2006 Schecter 007 Elite about a month ago..MIK, great condition. Being a RG565 fan, I’m a sucker for H-S guitars and have always wanted one of these. ..And I think this is the only ever production 7 H-S?? After some new strings, and set up in A std it just destroys!

D91-D946-B-2-C27-4571-A5-DF-CE51-E13981-DF.jpg

Last edited: