HaydenLM1

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
... then maybe a bit smaller? it's visually obfuscating when reading a thread... please... I get it, you're proud of it (and you should), but there's no need to "scream" it at everyone's faces/eyes... just saying, do as you will...
Ah, Gotcha. Now I understand why you'd want it removing..I mean its very small on my screen here (only about 300x300 pixels or something like that)..
Ill make a different signature soon, but thank you for the feedback!

Choop

n______n
Reaction score
Posted here last December that I downsized to two heads and one 2x12 cab and a Fractal FM9. Yet, here we are today...

View attachment 110206 View attachment 110207

I can only hope to one day have a similarly impressive Mesa arsenal! :D Funny ours are similar but different -- I have two Mark IIIs and a 2 channel recto, and I've been looking at either a Maverick or maybe Royal Atlantic.

MASS DEFECT

SS.ORG Infiltrator
Reaction score
I can only hope to one day have a similarly impressive Mesa arsenal! :D Funny ours are similar but different -- I have two Mark IIIs and a 2 channel recto, and I've been looking at either a Maverick or maybe Royal Atlantic.
Oh you are set with those Mark IIIs! The cabs, you can definitely hunt craigslist and guitar center used. I'm gunning for a Fillmore 100 head for the blues stuff and a pedal platform, but Mesa just raised all prices, and I can't justify that expense anymore.

Well, unless a Mark IIB+ or III KRG gets sold cheap locally. lol

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Oh you are set with those Mark IIIs! The cabs, you can definitely hunt craigslist and guitar center used. I'm gunning for a Fillmore 100 head for the blues stuff and a pedal platform, but Mesa just raised all prices, and I can't justify that expense anymore.

Well, unless a Mark IIB+ or III KRG gets sold cheap locally. lol
Can't help you with cheaply but I have a III krg for sale