Random Pics of Your ERG's!

cardinal

F# Dive Bomber
Reaction score
How did I not know you have these? Are these from Masterworks?
Yeah, the black and white ones were masterworks orders I placed a few years back. The good news is that they are completely flawless. The bad news is that they kinda make every other guitar I play seem like a POS. The fretwork in particular is just otherworldly. I've gotten use to running action that apparently is so low it's not possible on other guitars, which is really irritating me right now.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Yeah, the black and white ones were masterworks orders I placed a few years back. The good news is that they are completely flawless. The bad news is that they kinda make every other guitar I play seem like a POS. The fretwork in particular is just otherworldly. I've gotten use to running action that apparently is so low it's not possible on other guitars, which is really irritating me right now.
Well, bravo on getting those specs. It irritates me to no end when people get custom shop guitars that are the same as existing guitars. But a Tele 8 Floyd? That's some god tier spec right there.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
That's pretty sweet! Never tried Warhammer stuff, but always been curious.

It's a nice rack, too. I need to look into a proper means to hang my guitars in as small a space as I can. I only have so much floor and closet space.

cardinal

F# Dive Bomber
Reaction score
Credit to my brother in law for that one since that's in his mancave :lol: Some Ultramarines in the shot on the bottom there too.

We've been collabing and trading gear back and forth lately, so the rack is split between some of his stuff and mine.
Nice Eva collection!

Pretty guitars, also :)
Not getting a Asuka telecaster is maybe my biggest guitar regret.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Not getting a Asuka telecaster is maybe my biggest guitar regret.
When it first came out I thought it was the ugliest thing in the world. Nowadays, for some reason, I find it such a flippin sexy guitar. Funny how interests change so wildly.