Random dreams coming true?

Bevo

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
All my life I have had these weird dreams the come true like in a Deja Vu kinda way.

Yesterday biking in the new area I have never been before I came to a section of road where the houses were exactly as I dreamed and the creepy lady was still in the driveway watching me ride by.
I dreamed this up at least 3 years ago.

The day I met my new boss I had a dream of parts of that meeting 4 years ago.

I had dreams or people saying random stuff and sometime I even say what they were about to say because I been there...sort of!

I had a dream about my new truck, It was random and I was thinking in my dream how awesome satellite radio is as I was going through the metal stations, 4 years later I did it this week.... crazy!!

Does this happen to you guys?

I keep a pen and paper next to my bed incase I dream of lottery numbers LOL!!

anunnaki

Don't even play 7's
Reaction score
It happens to me all the time, but just with boring insignificant situations, like sitting in class or something.

Basti

not much space to wr
Reaction score
I have Deja-Vus from time to time but, man...that's something else :lol:

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
Happens to me sometimes too, though usually not with years between the dream and it actually happening, more like a couple weeks to a couple months.

Don Vito

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The only one I remember was getting on the elevator at campus with someone in a dream, and seeing someone who strongly resembled him on the elevator the next day(I had never met him before as it was his first day).

inb4 someone ruins our fun and posts a link to a science website because he/she has to be right on the internet

bandinaboy

SS.org Unsui
Reaction score
I use to have stuff like that, so i decided to start a dream log, and to be honest, I kinda wish I didn't... I guess I was focusing too much on dreams and would dream often. Like at one point I would remember dreams every night for a week.

I would have dreams about sick magical shows I would put on. And days of my youth and with beautiful skies, and memories of school days and having a blast with my peers. Real fun stuff, mostly fictional and magical escapes.

And that was all cool until I started having really really effed up dreams.
Loved ones killing me
Falling out of the sky
broken roller coaster rides
being set on fire
being forever chased
losing everything

So I decided to stop writing them down as they kinda ruined the rest of my day whenever I had a bad dream.

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
Happened to me before. Dreamt about a well in a lawn that also had a sign in it. Years later, on a family trip to Rhode Island (never before been), I saw the well and sign in the front of some university.

However in the dream I jumped down the well and became a dolphin-man, swimming the seas of space. This didn't happen in Rhode Island.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
muLX7.gif

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
My Deja Vus are usually really short ones, that I realize and than it's back to reality. But I love the ones where you realize you've hit Deja Vu but you can still know whats going to happen for the next 10-15 seconds, down to the words.

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
This happens to me all the time as well. It's so weird, I remember seeing a thread on it here a long time ago. Shit is rad. :lol:
It's always the most random things and I wake up thinking "What the fuck was that about?"
For instance, along time ago I was dreaming and I was talking to a red haired girl with an accent playing a board game and I was thinking "Why am I playing something like this with a girl? Lame." Then about two years later I find myself in that exact situation, playing Battle of The Sexes with my ginger girlfriend from Texas. :lol:
Cray man, it's cray.

iloki

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This happens to me all of the time. I had dreams back in elementary school and middle school that were about high school that came true..

More recently I had a dream about this piece of code I was trying to focus on, but my boss (who I hadn't even met yet, and wouldn't meet for a few months) was trying to have a dept meeting. At the time, we hadn't even thought about doing any in house development at all, so I thought it was kind of odd that I'd be working on an iPhone app..
And then last week, this whole scenario happened, exactly as it had been laid out in my dream, down to the method I was working on and the things my boss was saying.

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
I remember seeing a thread on it here a long time ago. :lol:.

Touche. :lol:

I usually have Vuja De, which is the exact opposite. I encounter situations in which I feel I have no idea what is going on and that have never happened to me before.

And my dreams are usually about space dolphins and futuristic cities or haunted abandoned towns with giant ditches instead of streets or having sex with random hotties. Which never seem to happen in real life. :scratch: