Ran guitars - any news?

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
They updated their facebook photo too. Hopefully they make it right with the people who didnt get thier guitars before taking new orders.

MSS

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I saw that. Glad they appear to be back in business. I hope they make everything right with their customers.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
It does look similar to the "ran" kanji used for the Akira Kurosawa film but either there are two of them (possible) or the handwritten brushstrokes make it look different.

81LVE2xjfCL._SL1500_.jpg

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
the handwritten brushstrokes make it look different.

I would like to believe it is from this (i know nothing about the language). All i know is if you looked at my writing of English letters a lot of ypu would scratch your and go 'wtf is that '. :2c:

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
This is the kanji: 乱

It looks to be the same as the Kurosawa movie, even if it's pretty heavy stylization. I have a ton of trouble just reading kanji not in my phone's font, but these sorts of things are everywhere.

chopeth

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Must be sad for a 30 or more years company this all ended like that, a joke about phonetics and kanjis. I hope they are not desperately broke, resumed their lives in some other way and every client got what they paid for or at least something worth it.

2liveis2die35

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I hope they some how can come come back.seems unlikely but who knows.i love ran.i own a 7 string crusher and a 6 string invader.which are just awesome guitars.Jeff waters got me lusting after the invader.finally got one just a couple months before ran went down.i actually got into ran cause of vogg.i forget what custom he had from them.