Question re Neural DSP software licences

Discussion in 'Recording Studio' started by Stuck_in_a_dream, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Stuck_in_a_dream

Stuck_in_a_dream SS.org Regular

I would love to take advantage of the current discount at Neural DSP and buy more of their products. Having bought the Fortin Nameless last year, which was awesome, I have recently noticed that my download links have expired!!!!

Does this mean I no longer have access to any updates or support? Do I have to buy it again? Are their licences subscription-based?

2. Flemmigan

Flemmigan Snoofin' your gear

When you purchase software from Neural, you get a license. You then put this license into the iLok License Manager software, and link it either to your computer or a physical iLok USB. It's not a subscription; one purchase will let you use it indefinitely. Some more info here.
    If your download link isn't working, you should just be able to download it from the website again, either through your account or just by downloading the trial version of Nameless. If you're having trouble, I would email Neural support and they should help you out. You definitely shouldn't need to buy it again.

Stuck_in_a_dream likes this.
  3. Stuck_in_a_dream

Stuck_in_a_dream SS.org Regular

Awesome, thanks!

Flemmigan likes this.