PRS Wood Library 'Throwback' (1985 Reissue) Custom 24!

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by ibanez4lifesz, Oct 15, 2016.

1. ibanez4lifesz

ibanez4lifesz @TheGuitarRack

Brief & Accurate Description:

Here's a cool opportunity for someone - up for sale is a PRS Wood Library 'Throwback' Custom 24. This is a reissue of the original 1985 Custom 24 model, limited to only 100 built, with some very cool specs you can not otherwise get. Beyond the typical PRS CU24 specs, this guitar includes the following:

- Artist Grade Flame Top in custom Faded Blue/Grey and Rosewood Headstock
    - Wide Thin Neck w/ Small Neck Heel (much smaller than the current CU24 design, making it effortless to play on the upper frets)
    - One-Piece original Mann Tremolo bridge
    - Reissue PRS 'T' and 'B' pickups
    - Original PRS Phase I Tuners
    - PRS McCarty switching w/ 3-way toggle and coil tap (5 way toggle and 'sweet switch' included in the case)
    - PRS Reissue 1985 Blue Lined Hardshell case

The guitar is in great condition overall, but does have some honest, minor play wear. Aside from typical polish swirls, there are 2-3 very small edge dings on the front, two small dings on the back, and some minor rash/swirling on the back. All damage is in the clear coat only, and much could likely be buffed out if the new owner so wishes. Also, the previous owner had a second set of tuner set screw holes drilled to accommodate different tuners (PRS Phase II or Hipshot), so there are 6 very small holes in the back of the headstock. I can provide additional pictures to interested parties. The hang tag is included with the guitar.

Modifications: Mentioned Above

Accessories: Reissue Case and Hang Tag

Contact Info: PM here Please!

References: ibanezlife SZ! on here, Rig-Talk, Vintage Rocker, etc.

Price:

Pricing this one to move at $2400, buyer pays associated shipping/fees. I'll also consider trades for other guitars, plus or minus cash as needed, but trade value will be higher. I'm easy to talk to and always open to chatting gear, so shoot me a message and we'll go from there!

Pictures:

http://s42.photobucket.com/user/tumil7654/library/For Sale/PRS CU24 Throwback?sort=3&page=1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ibanez4lifesz

ibanez4lifesz @TheGuitarRack