I've had this Mushok for a few years and it has served me well in my grind band. I liked the silverburst at first but then I got kind of tired of the dated look. Now that I have another baritone to use I decided to give this one a new finish to make it more my style. Here's how it started this morning: Stripped of all the hardware and electronics: I started sanding off all the finish and spent about 4 hours on the body today with an orbital sander and 60 grit paper. As always the color came off quick but the sealer is a total bitch. I got everything on the top, back, and sides down to bare wood today with the exception of the horns. The neck will have to be lighter grit paper if I want to use the orbital but there will still be a ton of handwork. Ultimate goal is to do a simple tru-oil finish like the Ibanez Mushok. Might extend the cutaway a tiny bit and round over the top edge like the back to make it more comfy. Haven't decided 100% yet.