PRS Mark Holcomb USA Limited Edition Jade Green 1-piece Quilt Top!

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by HighGain510, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Not going to see too many of these floating around! Up for grabs is my USA PRS Mark Holcomb Limited Edition guitar with a gorgeous Jade Green 1-piece quilt top.
    Modifications (if any): Professionally set up for Eb tuning by Phil Jacoby, but the nut is still the original so you could easily return it to Drop-C with the original string gauges should you wish. I have extra sets of what is on there right now so I can toss in another set for the new owner (although the current strings are still brand new ;)).
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Includes the original hardshell case
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Northern VA
    International OK? : Nope, looking for a quick, painless sale.
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM is fine
    References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader here
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2900 OBO shipped via normal PayPal
    Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm still waiting for my insurance nightmare to get sorted out, so I just need to get cash into the bank. I'll reiterate as I have reminded folks recently: I CANNOT accept trades for this guitar. I'm looking for a quick, cash sale. There aren't many of these floating around and this is a good one. If I can't sell it, I will move on to something else.

I shouldn't even have to say it, but PLEASE don't send me a bunch of PM's and then flake/bail on the deal. This has been happening WAY too often on here recently, and considering the BS stress I'm already dealing with, I don't need that on top. :( As a seller, I don't waste your time, so I'd simply ask that you return the favor. :) If you are a legitimate buyer and have any questions, as always please feel free to let me know!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  2. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

Bump! Dropping the price to $2750 shipped/PayPal'd in the hopes of speeding things up for folks who were sitting on the fence! All PM's replied! :yesway:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  3. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.