PRS Custom 24 Artist Package - Brazilian Rosewood!

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by ibanez4lifesz, Jul 24, 2016.

1. ibanez4lifesz

ibanez4lifesz @TheGuitarRack

Brief & Accurate Description:
    Up for sale is a PRS Artist Package Custom 24. This is, without a doubt, an absolute stunner of what PRS has to offer! Specs include MEGA artist flame top, brazilian rosewood (!!!) fretboard, high grade abalone birds and headstock inlays, and mahogany neck/back. The neck carve is Wide-Thin.

The guitar has a few upgrades, which include the PRS 3-way selector toggle with push/pull, PRS unplated brass tremolo screws, PRS unplated Phase II tuners, and a brand new PRS nut. Pickups in the guitar are Duncan Nazgul/Sentient - absolutely killer tone, and also quite versatile.

The guitar is very clean, with no dings or dents, and hardware is in great shape. All you will find on this guitar are some VERY light hairline scratches/scuffs in the gloss from careful play and cleaning over the years. Includes hang tag, case candy, and PRS hardshell case.

Modifications: Noted above...hardware and pickups have been upgraded.

Accessories: PRS hardshell, hang tag, and case candy.

Contact Info: PM here Please!

References: ibanezlife SZ! on here, Rig-Talk, Vintage Rocker, etc.

Price: $2750, buyer pays shipping. I'm also open to trades for mid to high end electric guitars, and can do cash either way depending on the deal.

I'm easy to talk to, and happy to work a cash or trade deal - let me know what you're thinking and we'll go from there!

Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ibanez4lifesz

ibanez4lifesz @TheGuitarRack

3. ChrispyFinch

ChrispyFinch SS.org Regular