PRS 513 One Piece Top, PRS CU24 Rosewood 10top, PRS Tremonti and PRS SE-7

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
International: Yes at buyers cost
Contact Info: PM Here, or Email
References: Here, BAM, VR, TGP, eBay

Unfortunately due to unforeseen bills, I have to release some of the heard. Please no trades and prices are firm for the most part, but don't hesitate to make an offer. Payment can be through Paypal, but buyer must cover fees. I personally prefer to use Chase QuickPay since they do not charge fees for their service (no, you do not have to be a Chase customer. Its easy).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brief & Accurate Description: PRS 513 with a one piece top. I am the original owner, the guitar has never been gigged and only used a handful of times. Includes PRS Hardshell case and case candy (will verify this).
Price: $2300 USD
Photo:
rED2DZB.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brief & Accurate Description: PRS Custom 24 10top with Rosewood neck. Guitar was upgraded by PRS with a set of \m/ (metal) pickups that were custom wired to include two 408 model split coil voicings on the 5 way blade. This guitar can go from brutal to clean or twang and everything in between. It's versatility because of this is amazing and the rosewood neck is a joy to play. Includes PRS hardshell case, will need to verify case candy. Guitar now has black pickup rings.
Price: $2400 USD
Photo:
9IyBP1g.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description: PRS Tremonti Singlecut. Fantastic guitar and probably my favorite PRS model to play in my band. I have another one that I favor so this one was edged out. Bonus fun fact - this was used in a Marty Friedman video.
Price: $1800 USD
Photo:
FQcn1vZ.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description: PRS SE-7. Great guitar, killer flame on this veneer and just an amazing model. I have several of these for my band and this one was the last additional so sadly is the first to go.
Price: $600
Photo:
bKJvlEg.jpg