Post Your GAS

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Also, my GAS has shifted slightly at times and I've found myself eyeing some of these. Not overall crazy about the purple on the burst, but it seems like they've moved away from it and the majority look to be just black burst over quilted gray? Or maybe no one can probably photograph them.

Still plan on checking out the Charvels though

PRSseMarkHolcomb-C10173_28.jpg

Tree

-________-
Reaction score
Also, my GAS has shifted slightly at times and I've found myself eyeing some of these. Not overall crazy about the purple on the burst, but it seems like they've moved away from it and the majority look to be just black burst over quilted gray? Or maybe no one can probably photograph them.

Still plan on checking out the Charvels though

PRSseMarkHolcomb-C10173_28.jpg

These are actually really nice for the money. Just expect to upgrade the nut and maybe tuners if you do go after one. I think there are two different versions to the burst, but you're also right; no one knows how to properly photograph them so it's hard to say.

GAS is a fickle mistress. I forgot these existed so now I'm yearning for one to have as my low tuned 6: just C standard and the occasional drop Bb

rs=w:1200,h:1200

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
someone recommend me a good 8

I'm ditching the RGA7 bc it feels and sounds like dick and I can't be assed to get it playing better

however I very much dig the RG8 even though I don't like the bridge or pickups and I'm considering investing in an 8 in the future

Current candidates are an RG2228 or an ESP SC608, potentially a Legator Spectre 8 assuming I can find one cheap and swap pickups

Anquished

hhnice!
Reaction score
someone recommend me a good 8

I'm ditching the RGA7 bc it feels and sounds like dick and I can't be assed to get it playing better

however I very much dig the RG8 even though I don't like the bridge or pickups and I'm considering investing in an 8 in the future

Current candidates are an RG2228 or an ESP SC608, potentially a Legator Spectre 8 assuming I can find one cheap and swap pickups
RG5328 is pretty nice.

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
RG5328 is pretty nice.
yeah I've been considering one with how much I like the finish and 27" scale, only problem is I despise the fusion edge pickups, kinda want to try multiscale, and if I'm gonna shell out that much new I'd like SS frets with how great they feel on my Ormsby

if I could find one for cheap I'd buy it as soon as I could though, just pop in new pickups and locking tuners and call it a day