Post Your GAS

Albake21

"Just get a used Ibanez Prestige."
Reaction score
I keep seeing this new Infinity Blue Charvel DK24 and it's damn near perfect to me. The color, a floyd, black hardware, ebony board, and never owned an HSS before. But man those prices went up, might just wait for a used one to come by. My DK24 HH was a phenomenal guitar, I hope these new ones still are just as good.

MC22001565-front-large.jpg.auto.webp

Hoss632

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Schecter just keeps bringing me back. At least this GAS is actually obtainable for me.
Reaper-6 Custom.Gloss White.01.png

Hoss632

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I keep seeing this new Infinity Blue Charvel DK24 and it's damn near perfect to me. The color, a floyd, black hardware, ebony board, and never owned an HSS before. But man those prices went up, might just wait for a used one to come by. My DK24 HH was a phenomenal guitar, I hope these new ones still are just as good.

MC22001565-front-large.jpg.auto.webp
My ONLY gripe with Charvel and the Dk24 is I wish they'd give the hard tail the roasted maple neck and not just the trem models. But that's such a small gripe as the dk24's are still probably the most comfortable guitar I've ever tried.

Albake21

"Just get a used Ibanez Prestige."
Reaction score
My ONLY gripe with Charvel and the Dk24 is I wish they'd give the hard tail the roasted maple neck and not just the trem models. But that's such a small gripe as the dk24's are still probably the most comfortable guitar I've ever tried.
I'm having the same issue but with floyds. Charvel has not made a single floyd Pro Mod with an ebony board (until now) or roasted maple. It's always been normal maple. Looking for the day they combine the two and offer a roasted maple neck and ebony board. Now that would make this blue Charvel perfect.

At the very least, it is possible to buy a roasted maple DK24 neck and put it on a hardtail Dinky body. Someone posted on SSO last year doing exactly that.

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
really want an X shaped 7, floyd ofc, with a sustainiac and a really gritty gross bridge pickup

I've been listening to too much suicide silence but I don't feel like investing in a potentially shitty wr7 and sinking money into the sustainiac install, plus those things aren't cheap and I'd need to do a lot of mods

perhaps after I get a ton of cash I'll harass balaguer like I was floating around earlier in this thread

honestly I could get a schecter c7 and be happy but nooooo I ONLY like x shapes now so fuck you

Reaction score
... perto de onde a terra acaba e o mar começa...
really want an X shaped 7, floyd ofc, with a sustainiac and a really gritty gross bridge pickup

I've been listening to too much suicide silence but I don't feel like investing in a potentially shitty wr7 and sinking money into the sustainiac install, plus those things aren't cheap and I'd need to do a lot of mods

perhaps after I get a ton of cash I'll harass balaguer like I was floating around earlier in this thread

honestly I could get a schecter c7 and be happy but nooooo I ONLY like x shapes now so fuck you

.... aaaahh, the sweet reading of un-existent guitars' specs... thankfully, they can take us everything but our dreams...

ChrispyFinch

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The Voltur (the one leaning against the amp)...

Man i've been on this GAS train for a hot minute. The Voltur is SICK and the Serus as well, i only wish that the necks were 24 frets or not mounted so deep into the body.
On the Voltur espically it seems like the neck pickup is equidistant from both ends of the guitar.