Post Random Pics of Your 6s.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I remember playing one of those at the original Axe Palace location, it played great, I was just a fool who at the time wasn't fond of the thicker neck profile. Nowadays it doesn't make a difference to me, but unfortunately hindsight is 20/20.

BabUShka

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I remember playing one of those at the original Axe Palace location, it played great, I was just a fool who at the time wasn't fond of the thicker neck profile. Nowadays it doesn't make a difference to me, but unfortunately hindsight is 20/20.

I didnt expect the neck to be that thick, somehow I imagined a slimmer neck profile. But yes, its a very nice guitar. My friend changed the stock pickups to P90 sized Tonerider Rebel 90. I think they suit the guitar very well. Sounds great! If your into Gibson feeling but want something different, this is the guitar for you.

soliloquy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Wanted a cheap Lp
This HB is really great for the price i paid for it
A bit of money in knobs, bridge and tuners changed the pups with some guitarheads gold rush i had left and we’re set
As good as a good epiphone for half of the price
View attachment 108545 View attachment 108546 View attachment 108547
that actually looks significantly better in real photos than those on the website!
how does it play?
How are the frets?
the neck?
the weight?

manu80

Jackson for life !
Reaction score
Apparently it’s a l-500 serie
2012 maybe ?
Looks more like a greco/burny in terms of feeling than epiphone. Rather heavy, basswood body.
Frets are fine, don’t think it's been played that much
Good C neck, Nice rosewood that was thirsty when
I got it. Bridge was a bit cheap , replaced it. Electronics is clean, chinese pots and blue/yellow /red wires as usual
The only flaw i can really find-being picky at 150 euros lol…- is the binding matching at some place like the upper horn/ neck/ headstock and the gold screws on which the plating isnt great…joy of gold hardware ;)
But it’s all good for me ;)