PlayStation Now Vs PlayStation Plus.... fight!

Discussion in 'Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming' started by odibrom, Aug 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. cwhitey2

cwhitey2 BlackendCrust Metal™

Shit I can internet today.

I bounce around with the games I play :lol:

2. Nicki

Nicki SS.org Regular

That may be true, but let's be honest: Does said person really play EVERY GAME installed on the hard drive? Not likely. Does having to re-download a game once after 6 to 12 months really make that much of difference?

Sure, but do you really play ALL of them on regular rotation?

3. cwhitey2

Enough of them to justify having them downloaded.

4. Nicki

Nicki SS.org Regular

I can understand it justifying the ones you play, but keeping the ones you either don't play or haven't played in 6+ months downloaded seems wasteful. Though you could argue, deleting games and redownloading is wasteful as well. So, wasteful either way?

I don't know man... I don't wanna argue about it. I know people do both. I'm on the side of deleting the stuff you haven't touched in a while. Makes total sense if you're keeping the game downloaded to keep your gamesave around on PS, since cloud saves are locked behind a paywall with Sony.

5. cwhitey2

I get what you are saying, but if I have the HD space...that I specifically bought for games, why wouldn't I use it? :lol: Not trying to argue either :cheers:

Plus I take my PS4 to my friends house a lot and I never know what he wants to play so it's nice having 50+ games available :cool:

odibrom and Nicki like this.