PlayStation Now Vs PlayStation Plus.... fight!

Discussion in 'Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming' started by odibrom, Aug 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. odibrom

odibrom .

... perto de onde a terra acaba e o mar começa...
    Hey folks, I've been reading things here and there and am now in the know of the differences of both services, the real question is, IN YOUR OPINION/EXPERIENCE, which is better.

The "PlayStation Now" looks interesting for allowing to stream play games in the PC with the Dualshock 4 controllers, but it doesn't allow for multiplayer modes on games NOT in their Library, right?

The "PlayStation Plus" allows for all games with multiplayer modes to have internet access of such features and gives a couple of free games per month...

... so what say you?

2. wankerness

wankerness SS.org Regular

I haven't tried PSnow, but based on how often Disney Plus has buffering errors, no way would I want games to be at the mercy of my ISP's random hiccups!

I think you can download games to your hard drive now though, so maybe that's moot.

I have a ton of games from PS plus and I also play multiplayer with friends once in a blue moon so I vote that. :p

odibrom likes this.
  3. odibrom

odibrom .

Thank you very much for you reply. that's the kind of answer I was looking for.

Anyone favoring the PS Now service?

4. mongey

mongey SS.org Regular

Ps plus is good enough. I don’t play allot on line at the moment. A few games of overwatch here and there and maybe a few sf5 games online when I’m feeling it. The free games are ok. I have played a few games I didn’t buy at the time.

I’ve heard mixed things about ps now , but haven’t tried it myself.

odibrom likes this.
  5. odibrom

odibrom .

So far...
    PS Plus - 2 points
    PS Now - 0 points

... any one else care to share their view?