xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
I see he's selling a Teuffle aka dining room table

That Tesla doesn't even have the stuff that makes a Tesla cool though. Looks like he ordered one without the noise switches which are the most unique thing about that design.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
That Tesla doesn't even have the stuff that makes a Tesla cool though. Looks like he ordered one without the noise switches which are the most unique thing about that design.

That was always a gimmick. The only cool thing about the Tesla is the shape/paint.

Cockandballs

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I get it. He needs to make money to buy the watches he keeps “reviewing” or his cars. But that’s just a total piss take. Also think it’s a bit of a dirt bag move to sell your endorsed gear (unless he actually paid for it, then yeah sell it). But these artist that get free gear and sell it rather than sending it back to the manufacturer is pretty lame.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
I get it. He needs to make money to buy the watches he keeps “reviewing” or his cars. But that’s just a total piss take. Also think it’s a bit of a dirt bag move to sell your endorsed gear (unless he actually paid for it, then yeah sell it). But these artist that get free gear and sell it rather than sending it back to the manufacturer is pretty lame.

Endorsed gear isn't "loaned" unless it's specified by the manufacturer aka how Kiesel does it. If you're sour about the overpriced gear, then buy it cheaper from someone else :shrug:

Shop in NY has a loaded Teuffel Tesla if you don't want to pay Misha 12k for one. And there's dozens of Juggernauts on the market for way less too :lol:

People need to get over the price thing, products are worth what they sell for. If you hate that he's doing it then ignore it and buy from someone else.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Yeah I don't see why it matters to people what people are charging for their gear. Just don't buy it, but that's their price to part ways with that instrument. I find it a bit silly and inflated too, but if someone buys it...was he dumb for putting that price down if he got what he wanted for the product he has? That means it was worth that price to someone....

Cockandballs

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Al
Endorsed gear isn't "loaned" unless it's specified by the manufacturer aka how Kiesel does it. If you're sour about the overpriced gear, then buy it cheaper from someone else :shrug:

Shop in NY has a loaded Teuffel Tesla if you don't want to pay Misha 12k for one. And there's dozens of Juggernauts on the market for way less too :lol:

People need to get over the price thing, products are worth what they sell for. If you hate that he's doing it then ignore it and buy from someone else.
All for to price whatever you want. Just saying it looks tacky. It’s his guitar. He can do whatever. Just I’ve never met the person that would be stoked to say “oh yeah, this was Misha’s musicman, dropped $10K for it. Such vibe” - that person, is an idiot with too much money.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Al

All for to price whatever you want. Just saying it looks tacky. It’s his guitar. He can do whatever. Just I’ve never met the person that would be stoked to say “oh yeah, this was Misha’s musicman, dropped $10K for it. Such vibe” - that person, is an idiot with too much money.

There's unironically a person who dropped 100k on Diablo Immortal. People have money, people will spend it in stupid ways until the end of time.

Velokki

GAS station
Reaction score
Is misha smoking crack with those guitar prices on the reverb store? Jesus Christ. $9K for an Ernie Ball. Incredibly delusional.

Yeah, I get the magic of the Blackmachine and some other ones. But 9K for a beat up JP7? Yeah, nope. Maybe if you have a shitload of money and think that Periphery 1 is the greatest album of all time, and want to rub on and touch that magic. I would just buy a new JP, haha.

And tbh, I just laugh at any of those kind of implications by Misha; "But there's something special about this one...". Yeah sure, surely he has extensively played 10 different JP7s and decided that THIS one is the best. And even though he loved it for tracking, he's switched to different guitars now. Because it isn't that great. There's just sentimental value, and if it's your only 7 and you track an album with it, surely you get very fond of it!

To me, I just see a standard early JP7 for an astronomical price.
I mean, consider this:

And compare it to this:

Personally, I even prefer the look of the first one:D

profwoot

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Looks like somebody bought the black machine. I have long coveted that orange juggernaut, but not at that price.