iamaom

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Because white with 24 frets was cheaper to made and probably sell better than 27 fret model. Jake had 6 and 7 string LACS models with white finish before, and blue came after those, at least what I've seen. But again, come on Ibanez try something bold and risky for once.
Why is white such a consistently high selling color to mainstream players? Hell not even guitars, cars are the same way! Why do people not want color in their lives?

_MonSTeR_

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Because white with 24 frets was cheaper to made and probably sell better than 27 fret model. Jake had 6 and 7 string LACS models with white finish before, and blue came after those, at least what I've seen. But again, come on Ibanez try something bold and risky for once.

stop trying to use reason and logic to mess with my guitar fantasies!!! That’s just not fair!!! ;)

Albake21

"Just get a used Ibanez Prestige."
Reaction score
Why is white such a consistently high selling color to mainstream players? Hell not even guitars, cars are the same way! Why do people not want color in their lives?
Not to get too deep on you, but the reason why I love white and black guitars, tech, furniture, etc. so much is because you aren't stuck looking at or playing one thing. Colors can give off a certain mood to people while white or black are neutral. In other words, I can never choose just one color, so going with something neutral is just easier. Plus I always love the whole storm trooper look of white with some black.

MiPwnYew

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Just got back from the Dallas show. Was absolutely an amazing time. All the bands were so damn good, Arch Echo being a wonderful surprise. Still bummed we didn't get the lune encore. It all seemed very weird, the band just bailed without really saying a proper goodnight and the crowd was utterly confused. We didn't leave until stuff started getting unplugged.

Yeah everyone including myself was so confused lol. The lights didn’t come on for awhile either, so everyone was still standing around expecting an oncore. Then like 5 minutes later the lights came on and they started packing up the stage and everyone was just like... ohh... okay then.

Still a great show though.

Sephiroth952

Ibby Fanboy
Reaction score
Yeah everyone including myself was so confused lol. The lights didn’t come on for awhile either, so everyone was still standing around expecting an oncore. Then like 5 minutes later the lights came on and they started packing up the stage and everyone was just like... ohh... okay then.

Still a great show though.
Yeah definitely the most surreal ending to a show i've ever been to tbh.

toolsound

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
sometimes I mentally put the cart way before the horse and wonder what I would do if the strat does well, and the obvious next step would be a relic tele.

only thing is pickup config, I think I’d need a Humbucker in the bridge for sure. Hum/Single perhaps? Anyways I can cross that bridge if and when we get there.

Man, I've been craving a metal guitar with the relic strat look. You totally nailed it. I just wish it had a hardtail bridge. I get that the trem is iconic on strats, but I'd rather have the simplicity and additional stability of a hardtail.

bulb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Man, I've been craving a metal guitar with the relic strat look. You totally nailed it. I just wish it had a hardtail bridge. I get that the trem is iconic on strats, but I'd rather have the simplicity and additional stability of a hardtail.
Has a tremol-no so it’s effectively a hardtail.

philkilla

Baritone Maniac
Contributor
Reaction score
Saw the boys in atlanta last night; always a pleasure, and it was even better since the recent renovations at the masquerade.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Block it.

Seriously, don't know why more people don't just do this. Certain trems are supremely comfy bridges too, you buy some wood blocks or make them yourself, toss them in there and tighten your spring tension so you can drop tune and stay in tune no problem in hardtail mode. I know bulb recommends the Tremol-no but I'm not a huge fan of them, the I had one in a Suhr and the previous owner I guess used it so much that the set screws no longer gripped as hard and it would slip constantly.

bracky

Contributor
Reaction score
It was pretty cool hearing Periphery as a three piece. It allowed me to dissect a little more of what’s going on.

But holy crap it was freezing! I almost couldn’t make it to the end it was so cold and breezy in the Fillmore.

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
It was pretty cool hearing Periphery as a three piece. It allowed me to dissect a little more of what’s going on.

But holy crap it was freezing! I almost couldn’t make it to the end it was so cold and breezy in the Fillmore.
\
No idea what you mean it was fine inside and didn't even need a coat outside.