bulb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
@bulb you boys tore LA up tonight! T’was a blast going to a metal concert in nearly 8 years. You guys put on a phenomenal show, and damn Misha, you nailed that blood eagle solo while bouncing around like a flapper jack. I’ll be catching you guys again for sure. I’m also stoked for ordering one of your LE SoCal. I would love if the dealer is right that Jackson is planning on a 6 month completion window!

ooh nice, yeah I believe that’s the plan!
I’m absolutely loving it as a live guitar!

Krazy Kalle

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Is there any upcoming new signature gear? Like new colors for all the affordable sig guitars? Jakes blue LACS as a production model? Mishas Pro Juggernaut 7 in a solid matte finish? Any of the models as a 8 string? Signature Jake and Misha Synth? Cables? Anything new?

Metropolis

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I was a bit disappointed not to see a new JBM variant at NAMM.

Why they didn't make this a production model :yum: :wub3:

d2FjPTc0OXgxLjMzNDgxNjQ2MjczNjQ=_src_121609-bowen_1200.jpg

bulb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Is there any upcoming new signature gear? Like new colors for all the affordable sig guitars? Jakes blue LACS as a production model? Mishas Pro Juggernaut 7 in a solid matte finish? Any of the models as a 8 string? Signature Jake and Misha Synth? Cables? Anything new?

The Jacksons have been doing quite well, so we figured we would wait for a lull to spice it up, maybe next year? If it ain’t broke haha.

Horizon Devices is putting out the Flux Echo pedal which is way sick and our progressive tension strings. Other than that lots of new GGD stuff coming out this year!

Apex1rg7x

Agent of Chaos
Reaction score
The Jacksons have been doing quite well, so we figured we would wait for a lull to spice it up, maybe next year? If it ain’t broke haha.

Horizon Devices is putting out the Flux Echo pedal which is way sick and our progressive tension strings. Other than that lots of new GGD stuff coming out this year!
When will the Flux Echo start shipping? It looks very intriguing.

Taylord

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I know Albuquerque is usually a lame show for you guys, but we enjoyed it so much! Thank you!

Krazy Kalle

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

So no Pro 7 in matte blue frost for me? :(
Guess I'll have to get the 6 string version then instead :D
Hope the 7 is then coming in a matte red haha that would be awesome and an instant buy

First I have to get a Helix and an invective, after that, Horizon Devices is getting some orders by me :p
I'm already very curios what HD is bringing up next as well. Guess a Chorus pedal? :D

bulb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the Jackson "bulb" tele to come out. mix these together and take my money! ( would be rad in frost blue as well) Do it Misha ! :)

A2908926.jpg

41XVREfmFkL.jpg

sometimes I mentally put the cart way before the horse and wonder what I would do if the strat does well, and the obvious next step would be a relic tele.

only thing is pickup config, I think I’d need a Humbucker in the bridge for sure. Hum/Single perhaps? Anyways I can cross that bridge if and when we get there.

Semi-pro

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
To be fair Finland is actually a pretty good market for us, but it costs so much time and money to get there and back that it often doesn’t justify the cost...

Just keep going across the border to Russia. Plenty of ppl there :D
”Slav to the grind”! There, now you’ve got a name for the tour too!

Sephiroth952

Ibby Fanboy
Reaction score
Just got back from the Dallas show. Was absolutely an amazing time. All the bands were so damn good, Arch Echo being a wonderful surprise. Still bummed we didn't get the lune encore. It all seemed very weird, the band just bailed without really saying a proper goodnight and the crowd was utterly confused. We didn't leave until stuff started getting unplugged.

Last edited:

Metropolis

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That is a VERY good question...

Because white with 24 frets was cheaper to made and probably sell better than 27 fret model. Jake had 6 and 7 string LACS models with white finish before, and blue came after those, at least what I've seen. But again, come on Ibanez try something bold and risky for once.